Sponsored

Bullitt to Europe confirmed?!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
This will be a little disappointing if as it looks there is no gauge pack. I am over in Massachusetts this week and going to view one in Foxborough tomorrow to see what I have ordered in the metal. As the RHD cars have no guage pack and most likely will not have the strut brace or larger intake I may have to reconsider or due to the online discount may renegotiate my order. Some times I can’t understand Ford and their product marketing in Europe. At the moment my hire in the US is a 2018 Explorer Sport which is RRSport size, another product that should be in Europe maybe instead of the Edge.
I have a feeling the dealer will not even move on the price, even if you are walking away from it
Sponsored

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
Yeah you mayb
I have a feeling the dealer will not even move on the price, even if you are walking away from it
yeah you maybe right but if ford have maxed out profit over putting a few mass produced extras on export models then it’s just a GT with green paint, black wheels and a few badges. There is no reason why they haven’t put in the gauge pack on GT’s even as an option. I’m sure there would be enough take up in RHD markets to justify the production of the middle dash panel. I was originally going for the GT in black with red recaro’s and the carbon pack but as you know......they weren’t available for RHD!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
You can get a ÂŁ2813 discount on one via Car Wow at the moment, so they can't be selling as well as Ford say they are. Maybe people are realising that in the UK it is nothing more than a GT in dark Highland Green, with some alloys, white gear knob and Bullitt badges?
Not surprising, it's not worth the extra cash, the rims look cheap, don't like the colours, don't like the chrome and comes with the silly faux gas cap. The GT350, on the other hand, now that appears to be worth every penny but we don't get it!

dwaine dibbley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 Coupe 2016
8DCC7845-BAD7-4393-A66D-51CF35DF283A.jpeg

Just found this pic’ on the Bullitt thread in the Australian section, if you look carefully there isn’t a brace on their cars, possibly the same for UK right hand drive?? I notice they are also questioning the GT350 intake etc.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
So glad I didn't pay an extra ÂŁ7k for one, especially having seen my race red/white stripes/black wheels spec in the metal in Bristol yesterday on a trailer and new bigger engined Harley tourers out yesterday lol but the 18/19 discounts now being offered is a new one except for us few C2C guys. I guess they've used up most of the buyers available on the 17s. Maybe the wife is right that my GT coming will drop like a stone in depreciation etc but I'd never tell her she's right. Smiles per Miles eh guys lol :like:

Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
..... I am over in Massachusetts this week and going to view one in Foxborough tomorrow to see what I have ordered in the metal....
Go Pats. Big year for TB12, looking forward to SB53 :)

....Just found this pic’ on the Bullitt thread in the Australian section, if you look carefully there isn’t a brace on their cars, possibly the same for UK right hand drive?? I notice they are also questioning the GT350 intake etc.
That isn't one of our cars, we'll be last to get them. That's a TT car (Tooling Trial pre-production model) in Michigan.

I'm pretty sure we'll all get the intake as it's a core Bullitt selling point. Boys, get us a pic with the bonnet up....then we'll all get the answers we want.

daven2505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jag XKR, Edge Sport,On order RHD Bullitt Full spec
Go Pats. Big year for TB12, looking forward to SB53 :)

That isn't one of our cars, we'll be last to get them. That's a TT car (Tooling Trial pre-production model) in Michigan.

I'm pretty sure we'll all get the intake as it's a core Bullitt selling point. Boys, get us a pic with the bonnet up....then we'll all get the answers we want.
Yeah let’s hope they make it to SB. The Bullitt is across the highway from Gillette at http://www.rodmanford.com/ and it’s the Gronk’s official dealer.

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Has anyone got a build date yet???
(NB I haven't)
Hi,
No nothing as yet, was chasing my dealer a couple of days ago for info, they had none. Not happy about the lack of gauges, suspect the brace won't be there either, I wonder if this will be the same for the other Right Hand Drive countries?

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Mustang GT ...just sold :-(
Hi,
No nothing as yet, was chasing my dealer a couple of days ago for info, they had none. Not happy about the lack of gauges, suspect the brace won't be there either, I wonder if this will be the same for the other Right Hand Drive countries?
I was told by Ford at Goodwood that UK models would have the gauges...

Sponsored

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I was told by Ford at Goodwood that UK models would have the gauges...
I am hoping that as there is only one it's some sort of test vehicle, I would have thought if it was the final production vehicle there would be more than one, perhaps its a Display vehicle for The 50th Bullitt Film Anniversary (17th October)?

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I am hoping that as there is only one it's some sort of test vehicle, I would have thought if it was the final production vehicle there would be more than one, perhaps its a Display vehicle for The 50th Bullitt Film Anniversary (17th October)?
Even the LHD euro promo video bullitt had no gauges. Cost cutting more like.. See 0:24

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
This is reminiscent of the feeling those of us who ordered the "custom pack" on a convertible had before realising we'd got 4/5ths of f@#$ all for our money. Ford again managing to make you feel special.

Iron Duke

Iron Duke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
This is reminiscent of the feeling those of us who ordered the "custom pack" on a convertible had before realising we'd got 4/5ths of f@#$ all for our money. Ford again managing to make you feel special.
I Know what you mean my original order was for a "Vert" . I believe the Bullitt should have the below in addition to GT available items:

Bullitt False Fuel Cap
Bullitt Kick Plates
Bullitt Steering Wheel
Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
No Mustang Pony Badges
Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
Slightly different Instrument Panel displaying Bullitt on start up
5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
Metallic Paint (Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black)
19” Unique Bullitt™ High-gloss Black-finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels
SYNC 3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12 speakers (available on GT)
Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
Unique white cue ball gear knob
Bright work Nose & window surround
Front Grille
Brembo™ Six-Piston Front Brake Callipers, Painted Red Front & Rear
Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
Heavy-duty Front Springs and Upsized Rear Sway Bar with Unique Chassis Tuning
Modified Intake Manifold
Quad Exhaust Tips in black
Rear Splitter/Rear Applique
Engine Brace?

Any other differences?

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I Know what you mean my original order was for a "Vert" . I believe the Bullitt should have the below in addition to GT available items:

Bullitt False Fuel Cap
Bullitt Kick Plates
Bullitt Steering Wheel
Recaro Leather Seats with Green detailing
No Mustang Pony Badges
Bullitt badge on instrument panel with unique chassis number
Slightly different Instrument Panel displaying Bullitt on start up
5.0L V8 developing 459PS, manual transmission only
Metallic Paint (Dark Highland Green or Shadow Black)
19” Unique Bullitt™ High-gloss Black-finish 5-spoke Alloy Wheels
SYNC 3 Navigation Pack, including B&O PLAY 1000w Premium Audio System with 12 speakers (available on GT)
Unique interior with green stitching on instrument panel and floor mats
Unique white cue ball gear knob
Bright work Nose & window surround
Front Grille
Brembo™ Six-Piston Front Brake Callipers, Painted Red Front & Rear
Gauge Pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
Heavy-duty Front Springs and Upsized Rear Sway Bar with Unique Chassis Tuning
Modified Intake Manifold
Quad Exhaust Tips in black
Rear Splitter/Rear Applique
Engine Brace?

Any other differences?