Bullitt Crosshairs Puddle Light Lamp?

Sixxarp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 1968 Chevy Camaro
That's sweet....what are your thoughts using them as pony replacements?
It’s pretty easy to take these apart and pull out the Bullitt logo gel. I don’t know how hard it would be to swap that with the pony one, if it’s even possible, but that’s the route I would take. The pony projectors are higher end, and these light assemblies probably would not fit in to the mirrors. So the question is; Can you open the Pony puddle lights and remove the pony gel? I don’t know, but someone on here must.
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
It’s pretty easy to take these apart and pull out the Bullitt logo gel. I don’t know how hard it would be to swap that with the pony one, if it’s even possible, but that’s the route I would take. The pony projectors are higher end, and these light assemblies probably would not fit in to the mirrors. So the question is; Can you open the Pony puddle lights and remove the pony gel? I don’t know, but someone on here must.
american muscle sells a set like this that goes in the bottom of the door under the map pocket. so it would more be covering up the pony to instal these.
https://www.americanmuscle.com/oracle-led-door-projectors-ford-logo-7918.html

Akira-J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
1.jpg
30.jpg

The inside of the stock lamp like this. I think we only need to make this black graphics board with acrylic board and replace the stock one.

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Not an easy proposition if you are breaking the part to pieces and then crazy gluing it back together again.

Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
anyone know how easy it would be to instal in the lower door? cover up the pony one and have that be the only one? only thing that makes me not want to do it is having to take the door panel off and then figure out what wires to use.

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
I just put a green overlay on the LED to make it a green pony.
I put a red overlay on mine from AM and I am thinking of getting the green from sticker zombie to replace it. hopefully it won't turn out fuzzy like the red overlay.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I put a red overlay on mine from AM and I am thinking of getting the green from sticker zombie to replace it. hopefully it won't turn out fuzzy like the red overlay.
The zombie ones are the ones I have.