Building the 3.7 motor

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Hey guys been a member here for a while and I have been really playing with the idea to build a 3.7 motor for all the boost. What are your all’s recommendations what should be reinforced etc. Thanks in advance I’m thinking of buying a separate motor and build that one, but any input would be appreciated.
Sponsored

15ThreePoint7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6 MT 2019 F150 STX Ecoboost 2.7
I guess I'll throw my 2 cents in here.

How much power do you want to make? There are numerous examples of Boosted cyclones with 600whp and no internal engine mods at all. I'm planning to boost mine to 500-550.

Planning on doing a 1000hp build? There is this company Add in some forged pistons and rods, or even a stroker kit.

OP
OP
mustangv6magn

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I spoke to super six motorsports a couple days back and gave me a reality check lol. I’m planning to keep using the procharger unless I get extra cash and switch over to a turbo. But he mentioned forged pistons and rods and something else but can’t recall lol and he said I’d be good for a bit more hp than what I’m making. Would be interesting to see the route you take due to never hearing about the first company.
Sponsored