Sponsored

Build Week 3/30

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I orderd 1/29. :frusty: At this point I can only laugh everytime Im closing in on a EDD and it gets pushed back. On the bright side of things Jeff did confirm today that my car was shipped on 4/9 and is currently in Ohio. Im just hopeing there will be no surprises of any kind when I do finally get to pick it up. Good luck to all.
Sponsored

seivwrig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
The transporter picked mine up yesterday. I guess I need to call my dealer. I guess I will checking for hail damage as well as panel alignment issues.

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Car #1 just updated to In Transit with an EDD of tomorrow. Since it was ordered 1/22 it might make it in under 3 months!

Funny enough the sticker still says rail. I'm sure I'll get an e-mail as soon as it comes in.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
My same dealer has 2 v6's on order that are awaiting shipment by convoy with EDD'S of 5/10. Don't think it makes much difference to me though since mine is coming rail.

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
My sticker still says rail and hasn't changed since 4/1.

Sponsored

GigaHz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2012 Taurus SHO
Is it anywhere near Philly?

OP
OP
drbrian722

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yep... I was hoping it would be NY and then south to DE, but nope!
Waiting for a VIN and a build week was fun and all, but the waiting for delivery is painful! I pulled all the running gear out of the jeep this weekend so I could be ready to go as soon as the car came in. I hope that didn't jinx me.
6 days left according to COTUS.

Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Yep... I was hoping it would be NY and then south to DE, but nope!
Waiting for a VIN and a build week was fun and all, but the waiting for delivery is painful! I pulled all the running gear out of the jeep this weekend so I could be ready to go as soon as the car came in. I hope that didn't jinx me.
6 days left according to COTUS.
Sounds familiar. I pulled the stereo out of my civic so I could be ready to trade it in whenever, and then my EDD disappeared lol.

aloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NYC MTA
After all this wait and fuss, i decided to look into my options (I mean 3 months for a car is just ridiculous). Not that its not a great car and it is worth the wait for a few, but decision needed to be made, just got a nice quote from BMW. I may be switching if the car isn't here within next week. (which happens to be past the maximum estimated EDD of 12 month provided)

If that is the case, it was nice meeting all in this forum. :brokenheart:

paul1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well, still no EDD - This is really starting to get frustrating. Knowing my car is only 70 miles away and has been stuck there for the last 12 days..... :frusty:

Called Ford Customer Service Friday to see if they could tell me any more information, waiting for a response, but not holding my breath!!

mluca002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
After all this wait and fuss, i decided to look into my options (I mean 3 months for a car is just ridiculous). Not that its not a great car and it is worth the wait for a few, but decision needed to be made, just got a nice quote from BMW. I may be switching if the car isn't here within next week. (which happens to be past the maximum estimated EDD of 12 month provided)

If that is the case, it was nice meeting all in this forum. :brokenheart:
I used to be in the market for a beemer. I was considering a 335i or a used m3 and then I started looking at costs of general maintenance.... holy expensive!:crazy:

aloc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NYC MTA
I used to be in the market for a beemer. I was considering a 335i or a used m3 and then I started looking at costs of general maintenance.... holy expensive!:crazy:
Yeah true, it is expensive to maintain. But getting it new would be a different story, i guess. I am looking into the 435i. the coupe to 335i. (sorry, I know this is a mustang forum.)

I am still hoping that it will be here soon. Mustang is still first on my priority. :)
Sponsored