Sponsored

BREITLING, ROLEX, TUDOR, OMEGA, anybody into high end watches?

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Money money money. Very nice!
Okay, gotta ask, is that an actual Rolex bezel or 3rd Party? It looks purple and red, not questioning authenticity! Thought I knew their catalogue. I am jealous, another 3 1/2 years to get one, by that time they should have a 41mm case size...

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
And worth every second. Beautiful. I love my 300M. 👏🤭
I thought I might regret buying this, I don't. I may need to get the Ultradeep version... BTW for those who can't decide on the rubber strap or the bacelet on many Omega's, they do sell them separately at the AD or Boutique. You will not penalize yourself by buying either, same price to get the strap and buy the bracelet separate. So far more accurate than my Rolex's, and you can retrieve your watch testing Data on Omega's website, so long as it's Master Chronometer certified. The box is beautiful, much better than Rolex. If I sell this further down the line it probably won't hold it's value like a Rolex but what I am really liking is the fact that Omega is putting forth much more effort than Rolex. The finish is more complex and comparable to a Submariner. If I had a choice next to one another (I will qualify only a black dial dial submariner date) I would've bought the Omega. Take everything you here from youtubers with a grain of salt.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Okay, gotta ask, is that an actual Rolex bezel or 3rd Party? It looks purple and red, not questioning authenticity! Thought I knew their catalogue. I am jealous, another 3 1/2 years to get one, by that time they should have a 41mm case size...
Yes it is the original bezel. Pic just shows how the ceramic bezel is made. It is entirely red to begin with, then they apply blue over one half. Depending on the lighting, you get purple/magenta or navy blue

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Not high end, however a really nice watch. DLC Coated, 2000 ft H20 resistance, Helium Escape Valve, Screw Pins, Sellita SW200-1 Movement, saphire bezel and Crystal:
20240327_132404.jpg

Ocean Crawler Ultra Black.
Honestly, I’ve never heard of them before. I really like the look of this one. Their website have a lot of really cool models. I will need to check them out next time I’m in Charlotte.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/KroqtxoLeva9WKv58?g_st=ic

Sponsored

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Honestly, I’ve never heard of them before. I really like the look of this one. Their website have a lot of really cool models. I will need to check them out next time I’m in Charlotte.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/KroqtxoLeva9WKv58?g_st=ic
Just got it yesterday, The Ultra Black no longer appears on their site (at least for me.) The dial is made with Ultra Black Acrylic, it's supposed to absorb 99.4% of the light hitting it. The darkest black is Vantablack, which absorbs 99.9 percent of the light hitting it. Unfortunately vantablack needs to be applied in 100% dust free conditions. In sunlight, the hands appear to float in space on this, interior lights not so much. Aside from not being META Certified, and a much lower antimagnetic rating, I think the quality and specs are comparable to the Planet Ocean.

I did have the oportunity two weeks ago to check out some Nomos Glaschutte wristwatches, they are very nice, and not unreasonably priced.

As for Ocean Crawler, really digging the Bolt. As for Seikos, kindof been wanting a Pogue. Perhaps the best way to save money would be to mod the heck out of my Mustang.

Last edited: