• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Borla S Type Axle back - Black tips (SOLD)

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
Last edited:
OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price updated - £300 + shipping . Seriously good deal

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
can't believe no takers on this! - i'll be leaving this up for a further week or so. after that i'm literally taking them to the dump lol

Sponsored

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
can't believe no takers on this! - i'll be leaving this up for a further week or so. after that i'm literally taking them to the dump lol
Put them up on the SMUK for sale/wanted Facebook site and I'm sure they will be snapped up. I have them on my car and they are amazing. I know there's at least one guy on there in the process of making up his mind over which axlebacks to choose.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
As you've got a Cat back now are you including your down pipes so we wouldn't have to cut our stock system? :thumbsup:

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As you've got a Cat back now are you including your down pipes so we wouldn't have to cut our stock system? :thumbsup:
heh, i'll be keeping stock just incase i need it to sell it!
they were cut again further back anyway to fit the corsa initially - i did the cat back in stages

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Put them up on the SMUK for sale/wanted Facebook site and I'm sure they will be snapped up. I have them on my car and they are amazing. I know there's at least one guy on there in the process of making up his mind over which axlebacks to choose.

what is SMUK? can't find any reference to that on facebook
edit: found it :)

SteveyB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT fastback, Ruby Red Auto, custom.
what is SMUK? can't find any reference to that on facebook
edit: found it :)
It's well worth you joining Simply Mustangs UK , SMUK, just apply for membership and send a picture of your Mustang and you will get a response within hours. They are a fantastic car club with over 1500 members and a very active social scene.
I've already passed on your advertisement to a guy called Robert Jamieson who is in the process of exhaust selection.

OP
OP

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's well worth you joining Simply Mustangs UK , SMUK, just apply for membership and send a picture of your Mustang and you will get a response within hours. They are a fantastic car club with over 1500 members and a very active social scene.
I've already passed on your advertisement to a guy called Robert Jamieson who is in the process of exhaust selection.
thanks for your help - sold them :thumbsup:
Sponsored