• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kooks Cat-Back H-Pipe Black Tips

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Guard w/ OTT Racing Stripes
Well, I've hemmed and hawed over selling my Kooks cat-back for over a year now, so I'm going to post it up here for sale (again).

Exhaust had about 900 miles on it when I decided it was too loud for my daily driver, and swapped it out for a Borla Touring. Was going to put it back on this summer, but have since decided to stick with the Borla and sell the Kooks. Kooks is definitely an awesome-sounding exhaust, but just too loud for me at my current location. Sounds great, though!

In one of the pictures I took, I noticed it looks like the exhaust has a dent in it, but that is just the shadowing or angle of when/where I took the picture. All parts are in good order. However, both tips now have small scratches on them - one from me when I took it off, and one from the removers when we moved house.

Asking £800 or best offer. Price is negotiable. Hoping buyer can pick up in person, or we can meet on a track day somewhere. I'm not too far from Santa Pod.

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/sgwallace1227/library/2016 Mustang GT/Kooks?sort=3&page=1
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Combat Wally

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Dropping her down to £750 or best offer. Just want to get that garage sorted.

OP
OP
Combat Wally

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
One more drop. £700. Great sounding exhaust.

OP
OP
Combat Wally

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
£700. Great sounding exhaust. Who wants it?!

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Have you any videos/sound clips of this? There is one of this system on YouTube where it sounds AMAZING, but in all the other videos it sounds similar to many other exhausts out there... raspy!

Would be a bit of a gamble for me without hearing it in person.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Combat Wally

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Have you any videos/sound clips of this? There is one of this system on YouTube where it sounds AMAZING, but in all the other videos it sounds similar to many other exhausts out there... raspy!

Would be a bit of a gamble for me without hearing it in person.
Here's probably the only video I have. My friend helped me install it last year when I first got my GT, and this is the video he took of it after:

OP
OP
Combat Wally

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Throwing this one out there one last time before I post to US. Great-sounding Kooks cat-back H-pipe black tips. Tips have a couple of small scratches on them you'll see in the photos, but easy to sand and paint. £700 ONO.

Well, I've hemmed and hawed over selling my Kooks cat-back for over a year now, so I'm going to post it up here for sale (again).

Exhaust had about 900 miles on it when I decided it was too loud for my daily driver, and swapped it out for a Borla Touring. Was going to put it back on this summer, but have since decided to stick with the Borla and sell the Kooks. Kooks is definitely an awesome-sounding exhaust, but just too loud for me at my current location. Sounds great, though!

In one of the pictures I took, I noticed it looks like the exhaust has a dent in it, but that is just the shadowing or angle of when/where I took the picture. All parts are in good order. However, both tips now have small scratches on them - one from me when I took it off, and one from the removers when we moved house.

Asking £800 or best offer. Price is negotiable. Hoping buyer can pick up in person, or we can meet on a track day somewhere. I'm not too far from Santa Pod.

http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/sgwallace1227/library/2016 Mustang GT/Kooks?sort=3&page=1
Sponsored