Boost works twin kit ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Complete all the orders for customers that have already paid before taking more customers $$$$. When you can't fill customers orders and taking more money for more customers orders you are doing the same thing that got you in this mess already. :cool:
umm no all the messed up kits is what got them into the mess in the 1st place.
Sponsored

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
But but but.......if it was your money and you waiting on a kit......... you would be happy waiting 6-8 months:headbonk:

Just ask Travis for refund on the missing parts and you can order them yourself. Injector Dynamics is right down the street from me and they can be shipped ground and be up to your place by end of week. What I am saying if Travis really wants this over he could take action. but he obviously is not.
YOU are directly undermining them! Aww just ask for a refund and reorder the parts directly.

YOU are the problem and not doing anyone any favors

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
umm no all the messed up kits is what got them into the mess in the 1st place.
Well....ask yourself. Who's fault is that? Ok he has a valid reason for taking other customers money and then blowout excuses??!! Yea I was right. Another fanboy you are. Your posts ooozzzeee out of your pores. Proper business is make it right and make it right NOW.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Gearhead you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sponsored

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have tracking for the filters, the rest is supposed to be drop shipped. I don't know if this ever happened. I got my turbo a month ago, the injectors and BAP must be built to order;)
How long does it take to drop ship ? Can't they order these with next business day shipping?

What is the support / warranty for this kit?

Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
one is right the other isnt that is the difference.
Here is why you are the ignorant one here. Had this forum not been here with Silverbullit sharing his story I would of sent Travis at Boost Works a 5 digit payment. I dodged a bullet by Silver Bullet sharing his story. I also just tonight no more than 3 hours ago thank me for my posting here in this thread. He was a potential customer (or victim) of Boost Works. But he needs to thank Silver Bullet.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
How long does it take to drop ship ? Can't they order these with next business day shipping?

What is the support / warranty for this kit?
Exactly!!!! If Travis wants his business nightmare to end he should quickly make this right for these customers.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Here is why you are the ignorant one here. Had this forum not been here with Silverbullit sharing his story I would of sent Travis at Boost Works a 5 digit payment. I dodged a bullet by Silver Bullet sharing his story. I also just tonight no more than 3 hours ago thank me for my posting here in this thread. He was a potential customer (or victim) of Boost Works. But he needs to thank Silver Bullet.
And who knows if you would have had any issues or not. Did you contact them directly?

Im not saying toss money out the window and wait for the kit.

I just find it absurd for people to throw a fit without dealing with boostworks directly.

They said they had 1 kit available who knows maybe its gone maybe its incomplete maybe. maybe maybe.

Once they said they had an employee screw up a bunch of kits its up to the customer to decide if they are willing to wait or not.

JPC for example has a single kit on their website but none are available but no ones crying about that.

Just using that as an example.

Now if you had sent them payment and ended up waiting or going through the fiasco 16silverbullet went through youd have a valid reason to trash them.

Thus far you dont.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And who knows if you would have had any issues or not. Did you contact them directly?

I just find it absurd for people to throw a fit without dealing with boostworks directly.

They said they had 1 kit available who knows maybe its gone maybe its incomplete maybe. maybe maybe.

Once they said they had an employee screw up a bunch of kits its up to the customer to decide if they are willing to wait or not.

JPC for example has a single kit on their website but none are available but no ones crying about that.

Now if you had sent them payment and ended up waiting or going through the fiasco 16silverbullet went through youd have a valid reason to trash them.

Thus far you dont.
Yep. You've no clue what's going on.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Thus far you dont.
JPC is not even taking pre-orders.......guess why!!?? Because they are a stand up company and do not problems as BW has. You cannot add that kit to your cart. Have an idea........why don't you send BW your money and get back with us on how it goes. Because I am not. ;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.