• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado BMR WAK761 Camber Arm Lockout kit

Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Removed from my Mustang after car was totaled. In great shape, includes all hardware. (Main 2 nuts/bolts pictured. I also have the small 2 nuts/bolts, not pictured)

PRICE DROP: $35 shipped CONUS.

IMG_7311.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
did you need to grind the edge?
you used the outer hole on one and the inner hole on the other?

OP
OP
Wamp

Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
No, I sprayed them with a pressure washer prior to listing. Lots of undercarriage grime. The power coating peeled off the edge.

I installed them both using the outer hole. I do see the wear on the inner hole, though, which is odd…

I suppose it’s possible the alignment shop moved one side to the inner hole, but that would be really odd. Alignment numbers looked good, so I didn’t drop the subframe to check their work.

Edit: While I am an idiot, I don’t think I’m enough of an idiot to install one side on the inner and the other side on the outer. I check and double check everything, but I suppose it’s still possible

OP
OP
Wamp

Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was super curious also, so I took a closer picture. It looks like both lockouts show wear in both holes. I tried several different configurations, so I suppose that makes sense.

IMO looks like the top one was set on the inner. Can’t tell with the bottom one.

IMG_7340.jpeg

OP
OP
Wamp

Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Price Drop.