havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Kelly @ BMR

I have to take a moment to give props to Kelly at BMR. Kelly took the time to educate me on what is best for my needs. He did not once trash competitors equipment. Rather he pointed me in the direction of what would work best for me. I just ordered over $1,200.00 of stuff and will be ordering more in the future. I have all the confidence in the world waiting for the right product that has endured proper testing is better than getting the first product to hit the street.

Thank You Kelly :hail:

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
Installed the differential kit and the sub frame bushing kit. What a difference it made on cornering and moving from a stop. I also have the g track brace and sub frame IRS brace. :cheers:
1448942589_tmp_20151128_163510.jpg
1448942728_tmp_20151128_163521.jpg
1448942761_tmp_20151128_163548.jpg
1448942834_tmp_20151128_163533.jpg

mtb5020

Car RamRod
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hello everyone,

I was doing some of my own testing (vibration in the IRS, LCAs, and diff) over the Holiday break and my much maligned BMR cradle brace vs Steeda kit arguments have hit an interesting bump in the road. While testing the vibration differences between a couple of set ups, it came to my attention that the Steeda IRS Subframe brace system doesn't seem to fit exactly. See pictures below for a visual. Had to remove the Steeda braces to stop further damage. Now its time to wait and see if Steeda has a solution or if its time to grab the BMR cradle and figure out how to make the Steeda alignment kit work with it.

[MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION], hurry up with the front suspension brace already. Need to test that against the Steeda G-Trac!

Next weekend, new toe links, bearings, and possibly solid diff and irs bushings...
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
The rear Steeda alignment pins fit perfectly with CB005 and if you shorten the fronts they will also fit with the CB005.

I couldn't agree more about the release of the front brace!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hello everyone,

I was doing some of my own testing (vibration in the IRS, LCAs, and diff) over the Holiday break and my much maligned BMR cradle brace vs Steeda kit arguments have hit an interesting bump in the road. While testing the vibration differences between a couple of set ups, it came to my attention that the Steeda IRS Subframe brace system doesn't seem to fit exactly. See pictures below for a visual. Had to remove the Steeda braces to stop further damage. Now its time to wait and see if Steeda has a solution or if its time to grab the BMR cradle and figure out how to make the Steeda alignment kit work with it.

[MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION], hurry up with the front suspension brace already. Need to test that against the Steeda G-Trac!

Next weekend, new toe links, bearings, and possibly solid diff and irs bushings...
We were told that you installed these braces without the other IRS components (no alignment dowels, no IRS subframe support system). Without those other components, the entire subframe will still try to move.

Any time you mount metal to metal and one of the components still has room to move, you are going to get witness marks - there is no damage. We have this installed on cars with 30k miles on them, no issues whatsoever.

Think of it this way, when you bolt up a wheel and then go to remove the lug nuts, there will be witness marks on the wheel from the lug nut. This is what happens with metal on metal contact with some movement. There will be witness marks, but that doesn’t mean your wheel, or in this case your subframe, is damaged.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Hello everyone,

@BMR Tech, hurry up with the front suspension brace already. Need to test that against the Steeda G-Trac!

I'm here if you need anything. :cheers:

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Hello everyone,

Looking forward to your results, Thanks for posting!!!!!!!:hail:
Sponsored