Sponsored

Blackfire products

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys, I've been in the amateur detail world for a little while. I had a PC7424 given to me some years back and I started out with the Megs ultimate compound and polish. Started using the professional series 105/205, machine glaze, yellow wax. Stuff like that. I could never bring myself to go in for the more expensive stuff. Well finally for Christmas I got the full line of Adams pads, Blackfire src compound and polish, Blackfire midnight sun paste and a metric tons of microfibers. I'll probably pick up a better clay bar as well. My car is comp orange and the Blackfire works better on the darker colors looks like but I'm really excited to see how it shines. I have a few scratches I need to take out as well that are going to need filling first. My plan is to use the Dr. Color chip and get it filled, do some light blending with a 2000 grit the Polish out. If it goes well, I'll post up some pics with my steps. If not..well I still might. I don't drive my car much and I hit it with polish and wax when I got it then just use the spot free and air to dry it. It doesn't have many swirls so I probably won't even use the compound.
Sponsored