Black 2016 PP wheels

KV Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP
Before I go in to my dealership and ask and possibly make a fool of myself, are these available new from Ford? I was washing the car tonight and I see I got into a curb and fouled a front one up. I know when I bumped the curb, but didnt think it hurt it, and I was wrong. I like the way they look on the car, but I'm not going to drive around in a car less than a year old with a jacked up wheel on it.
Sponsored

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Fords gonna rape you with their price , you'll prob have better luck searching on the classifieds here or even try eBay

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
KV Racing

KV Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP
Did the just scratch it or really mess it up? If it's just scratched you can get it fixed for around 70-100 per wheel. To buy a new one I think is about 170-210 per.

I think it's pretty jacked up, but that's just my opinion.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KV Racing

KV Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP
I guess to me the fact it knocked the rounded edge off and flattened the lip is the bad part, especially since the car is still less than a year old.
That will teach me for trying to cram it in to a corner parking spot and get close to the curb to give the passenger side extra room to get out.

ECOSLPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EB PP
I guess to me the fact it knocked the rounded edge off and flattened the lip is the bad part, especially since the car is still less than a year old.
That will teach me for trying to cram it in to a corner parking spot and get close to the curb to give the passenger side extra room to get out.
yep. Our cars have terrible view over the front end.

EcoJames

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Eco Premium PP
I did basically the same thing to mine. The great thing about the black wheels is they are painted black, which means they can be touched up pretty easily. I just grabbed some black touch up paint from Pep Boys and covered it up. I know it looks really bad now, but once you paint over the exposed silver it's almost impossible to tell unless you get really close. I wouldn't spend the money on a whole new wheel when a $10 paint pen makes it 90% better.

Sponsored

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
That is not jacked. Any decent painshop should be able to repair that for less than $150.
Had mine repaired at a local shop in Miami for 150. Looks new again. It was out of balance too.

maddawg57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Premium PP GT
Get some black nail polish and cover it . It won't be near as noticeable until you find a good deal or decide on new wheels.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
I feel you. I pulled into one of those jet spray only auto washers and those little bumper rails on the sides to keep you confined and define their "lane" got me. I rubbed both passenger rims against it. I was pricing out repairing vs. replacing and I got quoted $150 per wheel as a worst case scenario from a shop out here. The guy at Ford wasn't even gonna tell me the price until I pushed him LOL. He just outright told me "Dude, repair the things if you can. We're gonna rape you." I asked him why and he said it'd be damn near $1,000 to get two replacement rims.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
One, that's definitely repairable.

Two, you can buy aftermarket wheels matching that style for MUCH less than Ford.

Three, if you really must spend that amount on a wheel, why not upgrade and buy an all-new set? :D
Sponsored