Sponsored

Billet ONE piece Pull Up- Reverse Lock-out Collar

Budwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I just installed it too. It's very nice except the zip tie causes there to be a little bump under the boot.
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
zo6psi- how do you like the Blue collar?
Sorry,

I am just seeing this. I love it! The plastic piece is well....plastic. This piece is so much smoother and just the fact that you can take your shifter boot apart and not worry about the plastic crap that Ford used.

I will get some pics up when all the knobs show up so I can show everyone different combinations.

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
Installed this last weekend along with my shifter assembly, transmission mount, and my drive shaft safety loop, and shift knob from Barton. Everything is top notch quality and their customer service is leaps and bounds over other companies I've dealt with. This is a must have if you want a solid reverse lock out that not only functions better than the stock, but looks much better as well!
image.jpg

pulcini011990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt guard green
This barton metal collar will accept any aftermarket shift knob correct? Im looking into getting the rtr lime green shift knob

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Installed this last weekend along with my shifter assembly, transmission mount, and my drive shaft safety loop, and shift knob from Barton. Everything is top notch quality and their customer service is leaps and bounds over other companies I've dealt with. This is a must have if you want a solid reverse lock out that not only functions better than the stock, but looks much better as well!
Thanks for sharing, a nice peice and so much better than the stock collar.:thumbsup: I wonder if Barton could offer this polished to match better with the surrounding chrome peices (toggles, boot retainer) if not l may decide to go with a colored one, maybe black or red. Not sure.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Dave, how close can you come to ruby red with the available powder coating?

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rright, not looking for perfect match. Probably a darker red than the race red color.

RoadDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Any *tricks* to taking the broken bottom Ford piece out of the Barton O-Ring section?

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
If the zip tie gives a bump in the boot, use mechanics wire instead. After a few twists, clip the end and tuck it into the groove. And it won't dry out and break like zip ties always do.
Sponsored