Sponsored

BFG COMP 2 A/S First Impression Review!!

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Compared to the P Zeros, these keep the car way more planted. I noticed the car handles way better than it did on the Pirelli's. When I give it gas on a turn, my backend stays intact and maintains momentum. Unlike with the Pirelli's it would slide and loose grip or just wouldn't even grip. The steering response is there, way more responsive than the Pirelli's. A bit too sensitive in a way, because lane changing on the freeway, if I hit a small bump you could feel the ride not necessarily jerk, but you feel response in the steering wheel. Ride comfort is a little bumpy but not really bad at all. And this is given, that I have a bad left rear rim and in the front I have 275/40/19. 285/35/19 in the rear. I'll update my thoughts after more miles on it. Figured since no one has any consumer reviews I'd post. My dad has Continental DW on his Mercedes E350, I know that it's totally different car so I can't compare really at all, but they are super smooth and you can't feel bumps that much.
Sponsored

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
I was looking at these vs Cooper RS3A's for my son's Mazda6. The guy at Discount really liked them at the price point and said they have a great rim guard. His OEM wheels really stick out and love curbs. Good to hear they feel great on a Mustang!

OP
OP
J_MENIS

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Update : Took a sharp turn and they held on with absolute no problem. Locked my steering wheel and was going around 20-30 mph

Rascalrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP Prem.
Update : Took a sharp turn and they held on with absolute no problem. Locked my steering wheel and was going around 20-30 mph
Possible you could post a pic ot two of your set up? :cheers:

OP
OP
J_MENIS

J_MENIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP