Sponsored

Beware True Blue Racing Parts for 18-19 Tune

bigbadspoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
April 12th, I purchased the 18-19 Ecoboost tune from True Blue Racing Parts. Received order confirmation.

After a week, I still had not received a shipping confirmation, so I emailed them. They said they had cancelled my order (without notification) several days before. When asked why, they said that they were raising the prices (price has since gone up about 15%).

Don't buy from these guys. They clearly have no business integrity.
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Did they refund the money on your credit card? That is pretty shitty to not honor the price you paid on their site, NOT tell you it was cancelled, then tell you it was because they were jacking up the price. They should have honored the price.

OP
OP

bigbadspoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
They did make the refund, but yeah. No notice of order cancellation whatsoever. I ordered from another company this morning for more money just to avoid dealing with them further .

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I have never heard of them. Obviously there is a reason for that. Glad u got ur money back, now go get a real tune from either tune + or PD tuning

OP
OP

bigbadspoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Sounds like they typically operate with the Focus crowd, but thought I'd catch a good deal. Lesson learned!
Sponsored