Sponsored

Best shocks/struts for Eibach Sportlines

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have a 2016 PP mustang GT with Steeda linear springs and just isn'quite low enough. Always liked the Eibach sportlines but would need a good shock/strut to match with them. Seen conversations about sportlines but not much about what to pair with them. Looking at Joni's and steeda pro action adjustable. Anyone have any input?
Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have Sportlines with the Ford Racing dampers. It's an improvement over stock, and I think would make a great pairing for a daily driver. My car is not a DD, however, and I couldn't personally deal with something a little more aggressive. With that said, it's not a big enough deal to me to bother installing something new, and I like to track the car. The Steeda dampers were not available when I bought the Ford Racing shocks and struts.

OP
OP

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Thanks Dragster. My car is just a weekend sunny day car. The S550 looks best with sportlines. I have 20's with a 35 series tire up front and a 30 series outback and there is still an inch and half gap.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We have a pretty comprehensive thread on our adjustable Pro Actions ... they are a great product and offer more adjustability than the Koni.

Let me k ow what specific questions you have. You can email me at [email protected] for support and pricing.

I look forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

TJ

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Thanks Dragster. My car is just a weekend sunny day car. The S550 looks best with sportlines. I have 20's with a 35 series tire up front and a 30 series outback and there is still an inch and half gap.
Anytime! :cheers: I agree with you--nothing looks better than Sportlines on these cars! Good luck with whatever you choose!
Sponsored