Sponsored

Best no drill hood lift?

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Any of you guys with struts installed have issues closing the hood? As it is I have to let mine "drop" from at least a foot or it doesn't latch. Also, when installing any issues with the hood moving around when you remove the hinge bolts to put the plates in place? Seems like it would slide backward once you took out the bolts ??
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i always drop mine to get it to close that way I don't put my fingers on it.

it doesn't move when installing. chances are you'll have to move it anyways because hood isn't aligned properly from factory. brackets will align it properly.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Exactly what Khyber said when it comes to closing the hood.

And for the hood moving, your only taking off one nut on each side at a time so the hood isn't moving.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
OK, thanks guys ! Took me 3 trips to the dealer to get the damn hood aligned & I don't want to mess that up by even 1 cm ;)

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Not knocking Steeda here at all as they are a great company and I have some of their products. However, please see my post above (http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1286552&postcount=24). There's no question that Redline is a great product, and you want to talk about great customer service? How about the owner of the company monitoring the forum and reaching out to the customer to make sure he has all the info needed to upgrade to the newest hardware?!

Yep, that's Redline! Impressive to me anyway!
Thanks Mark! We take customer service VERY seriously and stand behind our product 110%. :thumbsup:
Sponsored