Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
There are many options out there, but the graphic below shows why the geometry of our system is the best:

Why is our system the best?

1) Fit and finish: Our lower brackets fit perfectly and out unique insert system insures that they don't move around once installed. We designed our hood bracket to fully support both the stock and aftermarket hoods.
2) Instructions: Full color instructions and video on how to install our system
3) Installation components: We include a 3/4" step bit with every system to make a perfect hole in the battery cover. We also include a plastic drill guide that perfectly locates where that hole needs to go. The "other" kits give you no drill bit and a paper guide you have to cut out yourself.
4) Quality: We have the BEST warranty in the business:
4 Years on our QuickLIFT PLUS
5 Years on our QuickLIFT ELITE

Our warranty covers ALL components including the gas springs! Other companies offer "lifetime" warranties, but read the fine print as it doesn't cover the gas springs. Of course this is the only component of the system that can actually wear out! :cool: We stand behind our product!

Don't take my word for it, do your research and read about our products and our company. We have been in business for over 14 years and our reputation speaks for itself.

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.

2015Mustang%20PLUS_1.jpg

2015Mustang%20ELITE_1.jpg

Last edited:

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
But after you drill the hole is a pain when you need to remove battery cover right?

What do you guys think of the ford racing set? For the price if I have to cut the battery cover may make sense to pick that up
My vote is Steeda. Great quality components that look great under the hood. It's really about personal preference. I'm not big on stickers and stuff like that and prefer a stock look as much as possible. I like that the Steeda cylinders are black. They give you stickers you can put on the arms if you want to but you can just leave them black (I did). Really good quality parts that use existing mounting points. PM David from Steeda and I'm sure he'll give you an awesome discount code to use!

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My vote is Steeda. Great quality components that look great under the hood. It's really about personal preference. I'm not big on stickers and stuff like that and prefer a stock look as much as possible. I like that the Steeda cylinders are black. They give you stickers you can put on the arms if you want to but you can just leave them black (I did). Really good quality parts that use existing mounting points. PM David from Steeda and I'm sure he'll give you an awesome discount code to use!
umm yeah, the Redline Tuning decals are removable so........

Sponsored

Redline Tuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redlinetuning.com
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Everyone is free to spend their money how they want, but why spend 35% more ($134.95 vs. $99.95) for a product that has 75% less warranty (1 year vs. 4 years)? :shrug:

Last edited:

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Redline's here as well! Easy install, look great, and function as advertised.

I have the early version with the smaller bracket that mounts to the hood hinges. Haven't had any issues with them but would like to upgrade to the newer, larger brackets to spread out the forces of holding the hood up and closing just for peace of mind...

OP
OP

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
I have slept on it for a few days, and ultimately decided to purchase the ford performance ones on Ebay. I couldn't pass up buying them for $50 vs. the $99 redline ones when I couldn't find a big enough difference.

Thank you all for sharing your replies and experience. Here are pics of my install:
1463533247.2.jpg
20160517_203826.jpg
20160517_203841.jpg

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I have slept on it for a few days, and ultimately decided to purchase the ford performance ones on Ebay. I couldn't pass up buying them for $50 vs. the $99 redline ones when I couldn't find a big enough difference.

:
difference is the bracket. those ford racing ones will let the hood flex...redline doesn't.

OP
OP

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
difference is the bracket. those ford racing ones will let the hood flex...redline doesn't.
Yeah I looked and looked. I can see it flex a hair maybe but I figure is not bad. Made by Ford so they must think it's OK. I bought the car trusting they know what they're doing.

I still will be spending about 8 thousand more on this car when I start building a new motor so every bit I can save im trying to.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Everyone is free to spend their money how they want, but why spend 35% more ($134.95 vs. $99.95) for a product that has 75% less warranty (1 year vs. 4 years)? :shrug:
Because Steeda. Plus if you reach out to [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]you will get great pricing for a great product and customer service.

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Because Steeda. Plus if you reach out to @David@Steeda you will get great pricing for a great product and customer service.
Not knocking Steeda here at all as they are a great company and I have some of their products. However, please see my post above (http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1286552&postcount=24). There's no question that Redline is a great product, and you want to talk about great customer service? How about the owner of the company monitoring the forum and reaching out to the customer to make sure he has all the info needed to upgrade to the newest hardware?!

Yep, that's Redline! Impressive to me anyway!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Not knocking Steeda here at all as they are a great company and I have some of their products. However, please see my post above (http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1286552&postcount=24). There's no question that Redline is a great product, and you want to talk about great customer service? How about the owner of the company monitoring the forum and reaching out to the customer to make sure he has all the info needed to upgrade to the newest hardware?!

Yep, that's Redline! Impressive to me anyway!
I agree with your statement about Redline, too. If I did not have the relationship I have with Steeda, the only other struts out there that would get my money is Redline. They have a phenomenal product, no doubt. Along with great customer service:thumbsup:
Sponsored