Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
I don’t think I’ll ever use H-E-B gas. I just don’t know how they’re better than Sunoco. I could be wrong of course and I don’t think I’ll take that gas. It’s going to be expensive blowing my engine
ive been using it for years and haven’t ever had an issue to be honest. I don’t know if they’re better than Sunoco though. I use them mainly out of convenience because I’m so close.

I know the e85 guys like their corn. Not every H-E-B has it but there’s one off I10 here that does.

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
ive been using it for years and haven’t ever had an issue to be honest. I don’t know if they’re better than Sunoco though. I use them mainly out of convenience because I’m so close.

I know the e85 guys like their corn. Not every H-E-B has it but there’s one off I10 here that does.
I might be wrong, but I look at H-E-B like Walmart gas station. I’ll drive around today and check for that top tier logo to the closest gas station later.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Lund Racing says Shell.
I settled with Shell myself. After Sunoco station, I tried the closest shell from my location and did better. I tried another shell because I know it’s a new built station and it was perfect according from Brandon Lund rep. I’m just adding 8 oz of VP octane booster on every tank full for another piece of mind.
Sponsored