Best face lift for 18/19 mustang

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Any of you guys with the Cervini's lower and the brace they added after a few bumpers cracked have any issues after high speeds? Especially interested if you have a bigger than stock chin spoiler. I like that roush lower with it and it maintains the size of the factory opening.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Any of you guys with the Cervini's lower and the brace they added after a few bumpers cracked have any issues after high speeds? Especially interested if you have a bigger than stock chin spoiler. I like that roush lower with it and it maintains the size of the factory opening.
Ive been 150+ and i see no noticeable issues, i cleaned the car over the weekend and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary. That Roush is huge, I was thinking of the RTR, id never get out my driveway with the Roush lol

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I really like the look of the California Special grille on the 18+. I'm still looking for an upper and lower C/S grille for my 18. I like clean lines and the fact that the upper and lower grilles are same gloss plastic. Not the mismatched gloss upper and matte lower grilles on the regular GTs.
ford-mustang-gt-california-special-2018-c721707012020224142_1.jpg

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the look of the California Special grille on the 18+. I'm still looking for an upper and lower C/S grille for my 18. I like clean lines and the fact that the upper and lower grilles are same gloss plastic. Not the mismatched gloss upper and matte lower grilles on the regular GTs.
I transferred my upper and lower GT/CS grills to the Steeda Q Series front end and fit perfectly and also my ACC still works as intended. I agree the gloss top and lower end look good and gives a different style vs others.

DSC_3137.JPG

Canti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I transferred my upper and lower GT/CS grills to the Steeda Q Series front end and fit perfectly and also my ACC still works as intended. I agree the gloss top and lower end look good and gives a different style vs others.

DSC_3137.JPG
Man, I really want those grilles. They look so good. Another user found the parts on the ford parts site, but they want almost $700 for them (https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/body/other-body-related-parts-front/grille-assy-radiator-8987831-1). And no third party has made replica CS grilles for the 18+ like they have for the 15-17s. I'm a little stuck.

10SpeedDemon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t had even issues... it’s been 2 years
Sponsored