Sponsored

Best exhaust setup for being louder at low rpms and idle? Already have a roush AB

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
I'd say keep the stock resonator but add some headers in there. Not the cheapest solution, but Headers man!
That would def be the better fix :headbang: unless OP just wants sound and zero warranty issues.
Sponsored

OP
OP
clevernickname

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Thanks all.

I'm mostly decided on h-pipe. The x-pipe is a little "rippy" noise for me, which i see the appeal, but I want something deeper.

I don't really drive it in the snow, would I still need stainless steel? And vancouver does NOT get the snow every other canadian city does. We mostly get rain.

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
Thanks all.

I'm mostly decided on h-pipe. The x-pipe is a little "rippy" noise for me, which i see the appeal, but I want something deeper.

I don't really drive it in the snow, would I still need stainless steel? And vancouver does NOT get the snow every other canadian city does. We mostly get rain.
If you absolutely NEVER drive it in the snow with salt and stuff on the ground, sure you might not need it but after a while the aluminized pipe would rust and corrode. Just get a stainless steel setup and never think about it again :thumbsup:

OP
OP
clevernickname

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Alright, well on that note. Best bang for buck h pipe and what kinda discounts can we get from this forum? Just hurts to spend like $250 and up on that small piece of steel.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks all.

Resonated X-pipe muffler...though if you want a significant volume increase that won't be it. It's deeper and improves the tone overall but is only a little louder than the stock resonator.
Sponsored