@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Well guys the PZeros are almost out of tread which means I'll be looking at new tires, but I figured F#$k it and I'm looking at doing some wheels too. So my question is this: what's the best tire size to go with a square 20x10 FlowForm FF04 wheel setup?

Some more info: this is my daily so I'd like to avoid any rubbing issues as well as being able to rotate tires. I'm not currently lowered but I plan to lower just 1" in the near future. So something that can work with those specs would be awesome.

Currently looking at NT555 G2 tires 275/35/20. How's that sound?
Sponsored

OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Placed my order with CJ Pony Parts for the HRE's but 3 are on backorder :facepalm:, so hopefully not too long of a wait on those. Still looking at suggestions on tire sizes though. Bumping this thread for some visibility.

Also, I'm fairly certain I'll be going with some Michelin's instead of the Nitto's, while not a bad tire, I want something that will give me some miles and I have heard the Nitto's run out of tread fairly quick.

Apex Wheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How many miles are you looking to get out of the tires? Michelin's latest street tire, the Pilot Sport 4S is incredible in the dry and wet, while coming with a 30k mile treadwear warranty. That's pretty much the maximum I would expect out of a summer tire. The Continental Extreme Sport carries the same 30k warranty. Either one of those tires will blow the Nitto out of the water.

Cory

Sponsored

OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How many miles are you looking to get out of the tires? Michelin's latest street tire, the Pilot Sport 4S is incredible in the dry and wet, while coming with a 30k mile treadwear warranty. That's pretty much the maximum I would expect out of a summer tire. The Continental Extreme Sport carries the same 30k warranty. Either one of those tires will blow the Nitto out of the water.

Cory
I have my eye on the Pilot Sport 4S. Definitely looks like a great deal. Only got about 20k out of my PZeros so anything more than that for me is worth it.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I think if u got 20k out of the pzero's ur a lucky sob. I have seen many threads of getting 10k or less on the stock pirellis.

OP
OP
B0SS603

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think if u got 20k out of the pzero's ur a lucky sob. I have seen many threads of getting 10k or less on the stock pirellis.
Guess I'm not doing it right. :crackup:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Tire size you've chosen is fine. The tire... for the same price or maybe slightly more, get yourself some Conti ExtremeContact Sports and be happier... much happier. I've driven on both in the wet on track... Conti won. Michelins are just too much for the small % different in the dry over the Conti. I got the Conti for $400 less than the Michelin.
Sponsored