OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Anyone tried bass tubes? These are very well priced and get great reviews. 12" with an amp.

Sponsored

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Its got to be better than the Shaker sub or no sub at all!

OP
OP
OZDAZ5.0

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Was wondering how it compares to a single 12" sub in a box as such.

vinnie_febs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In The Works
I've owned tubes before and they are actually not bad. If you are looking for a simple solution to adding a bit more and better bass (thump) to your ride, these will do the job just fine. If you are one of those "enthusiasts" that are very serious about their audio setup and super picky about their bass and frequency ranges than no. I have a 10" "Bazooka" of all things and I am very impressed with the base it gives me. I bought my for $100 from craigslist and it was worth every penny. It was the amplified tube so it made the install even easier.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
I still have a 10" bazooka with the amp too. Have not used it in years. Getting old me thinks.
BUT: IT worked great for quick, easy to add bass.

Sponsored

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I've owned tubes before and they are actually not bad. If you are looking for a simple solution to adding a bit more and better bass (thump) to your ride, these will do the job just fine. If you are one of those "enthusiasts" that are very serious about their audio setup and super picky about their bass and frequency ranges than no.
Good points here... A lot of folks on this forum have chosen to use enclosures by zenclosures.com... the offer a lot of options and you get to add your own speakers. They even do some customization of internal volume, etc... and they are relatively inexpensive!

OP
OP
OZDAZ5.0

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Good points here... A lot of folks on this forum have chosen to use enclosures by zenclosures.com... the offer a lot of options and you get to add your own speakers. They even do some customization of internal volume, etc... and they are relatively inexpensive!
I like the zenclosers just not sure if they post to oz and if it would arrive in one piece :(

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larz
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium PP
I installed that same setup thats in the pic in my restored 240sx n it sounds incredible actually. $199.00 shipped n very well worth it.
Sponsored