Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bergeford.com
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP/RECARO MAGNETIC
Can you share links to that ordering site? I am pretty interested. Were you able to get the parts prepainted?
I ordered all the parts from my dealership BERGE FORD. They will also be the ones painting and installing the Premium bumper. I will try to get the part numbers once it is completed next week. :cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP
pinero61

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Any word on price?

Sixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Yeah, looks like about 400 bucks total, not including paint. I'm debating very hard on whether or not to do it. I may get the bumper, and just wait for the RTR rear splitter to be released.
thats what im doing, rtr plus premium bumper. i bet tousley/auto nation ford will still be cheaper with shipping than picking it up from dealer but maybe they will price match. my dealers never want to match it tho

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I have a base 300A package with the PP. I just ordered the 400A/401A rear bumper. It requires 3 part numbers, but the side markers and rear reverse light are the same so I didn't have to order them... Just swap those lights over.
I'll be doing the same, the base rear bumper looks unfinished....FORD...thanks a lot. :doh:
Sponsored