Sponsored

Badges emblem and rear diffuser?!

Miichaelo912

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang v6, 2017 mustang gt
Does anyone have a cyclone badge like the gt350 style? And does anyone make a custom rear diffuser for base?
Sponsored

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Here's some badges to look at.
https://spacecityspy.com/collections/badges

What type of diffuser were you looking for? Something functional or aesthetically pleasing lol

This thread looks promising for a functional diffuser...
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63364
Hey guys, figured I'd chime in on here!

We have revised the design slightly from the prototype to better become "part" of the car instead of an addition. Ford didn't make it easy for us but we're doing the best we can :). The revision tucks the diffuser further into the bumper. We are also working on rear spats that will help complete the rear end, as well as other aero devices.

Most of the "diffusers" on the market are not functional pieces, and that was our goal with our unit. We hope you like the looks at the end of the day as well, but this is more geared towards reducing drag and lift. That aspect is more important to us than having something look pretty. There are plenty of nice faux diffusers out there, we're not interested in competing with those.

As far as it being weak, it is not weak; and is in fact quite strong. I dropped by Full-Race to show this, (this is still the prototype):

And finally, regarding a "fly by the night" company, we are not that either. We have been in business for a few years now. While we are coming from humble beginnings, we have a very strong foundation in engineering, and we believe that brings a lot to offer to the end user.

Thanks,
Eric

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
It's a bummer that cyclone badges need the blank rear decklid that is impossible to get. It would be nice if they just made it bigger or made a horizontal one that covered the holes.

Doesn't matter anyway because those cyclone badges have been sold out for months.

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Yea good luck with spacecity. Been waiting for months

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They've been having quality issues with their manufacturer/producer so they've been "sold out" for quite some time. Should be a new sample batch coming in soon so they should be available in the near future if the samples come back in good quality.

Sponsored

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I was told the "new" batch would be out in 2 weeks. That was 5 weeks ago

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hahaha I'm just relaying what I've read!

I hope they get the issues worked out, I really like the look of them on the rear decklid. But as someone mentioned it's kinda inconvenient that they only work with the blank FRPP decklid.

I think I read they stopped producing them recently though. :shrug:
Sponsored