Sponsored

Bad Luck

magneticstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
So I started my Sunday off by getting t-boned on my way to work. The other drivers insurance has taken fault and are going to repair the estimate $20,000 in damage.

Anyone have any experience with diminished value? I just hope they can get everything to work perfectly again.

20CynLq.jpg
Sponsored

Elvis has a Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible 50 Years Edition
How is a $20,000 repair on a Mustang not considered a total loss? That sucks ass man. I hope you are completly satisfied when it's all said and done. Hell, just the fact that you're not posting this from jail is impressive.

Good Luck. :paddle:

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
OMG - look how deep that front wheel is in the well. Ouch - and sorry to hear.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
How is a $20,000 repair on a Mustang not considered a total loss? That sucks ass man. I hope you are completly satisfied when it's all said and done. Hell, just the fact that you're not posting this from jail is impressive.

Good Luck. :paddle:

because its a brand new car (Definitely a PP, perhaps a PP/Premium, making it a 40k+ car) and depending on insurance company the repair needs to be 60-70% of the vehicles value, which 20k would NOT be.

However, I would push for a total, I wouldn't want that car back, that front suspension is tweaked something fierce, and its going to need a rear quarter panel.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
good god, push for a total, i would not want to drive that thing around even if they got it looking good again.

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
this car will total I bet, that's 20,000 without supplements. That front suspension is FUBAR'd, and that quarter panel wont come cheap, not to mention air bags, etc etc

GhostRider8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I would push to get that totaled for sure! I wouldn't have much confidence that it will ever be back to perfect again.

OP
OP

magneticstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Well it just got totaled so it's time to start looking for a new one. I hope I can be back in a mustang soon.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Well it just got totaled so it's time to start looking for a new one. I hope I can be back in a mustang soon.
Good god what the hell is it with some drivers, I have had four near misses in the last two weeks. Also been through a T-bone total before but not with a new car. At least you got it changed to "totaled" from the insurance co. but the whole experience is still a royal PITA.
So any info on the moron that hit you? My experience with inattentive drivers has not been at all good.:frusty:

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Bang bang son. Search is on :cheers:

Sponsored

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
Holy hell that's brutal. I would just not accept anything less than a total for that. Diminished value? How could you ever sell that thing to anyone??? NO VALUE if you ask me.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Holy hell that's brutal. I would just not accept anything less than a total for that. Diminished value? How could you ever sell that thing to anyone??? NO VALUE if you ask me.

read the thread bruh