• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bad Design Flaw??

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
At this point I am just starting to think you are a troll, do you find satification in being negative?
Is this the first time you've been wrong? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

You don't like my opinion? Move on. Or IGNORE me. I don't give a damn.

P.S. - Compare your 'Reaction Score' here with mine. That will easily show you who provides more useful input on these forums.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
Is this the first time you've been wrong? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

You don't like my opinion? Move on. Or IGNORE me. I don't give a damn.
See you are so negative, when we all should be positive to one another as a part of the mustang family.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See you are so negative, when we all should be positive to one another as a part of the mustang family.
1158 vs 30

Tell me who is more positive here. Easy answer.

OP
OP

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
1158 vs 30

Tell me who is more positive here. Easy answer.
Ok so I have more time to spend not on the forums, I appreciate you pointing that out. I got to have haters I'm glad to be living rent free in your head with my choice on MY car. Its refreshing.

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
I agree but how do you know they are on if they aren't cycling. I am going to turn that feature off as I could accidentally bump the setting and not know for months. Besides that, I prefer to be the judge of when I need wipers.
It's a cool feature, but yes it's not hard to not hit the wiper stalk and change the settings. Lucky there is an option to shut it off. Not sure why anyone would open the hood with the wipers folded forward JS.

OP
OP

Rip Actual

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Dodge Challenger
It's a cool feature, but yes it's not hard to not hit the wiper stalk and change the settings. Lucky there is an option to shut it off. Not sure why anyone would open the hood with the wipers folded forward JS.
My case was someone washed my car and put the hood up caused the damage. They paid for it and we move on.

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
My case was someone washed my car and put the hood up caused the damage. They paid for it and we move on.
Some people 😄 smh. Glad you got it taking care of, learning experience. I don't get why wearing your hat backwards is a bad thing? 🤷‍♂️

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok so I have more time to spend not on the forums, I appreciate you pointing that out. I got to have haters I'm glad to be living rent free in your head with my choice on MY car. Its refreshing.
You personally attacked me because I rightly pointed out someone making a poor decision and blaming it on an inanimate object was ridiculous, and you're living in my head? LOL. You got that totally backwards, my friend.

P.S. - Reaction score isn't about how much time we spend on the forums. It's about whose posts other members find more useful.

Last edited:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
Common sense is tuff thing these days, I preach to my boy's all the time just pay attention. I'm 57 going on 58 common sense has gotten pretty far. Your definitely not a troll. Op may or not be, I've said stuff I have regretted. 🤷‍♂️

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
You mean like disengage the hood release and the wiper function if/wipers are folded forward / not against the windshield?

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
At this point I am just starting to think you are a troll, do you find satification in being negative?
Your calling other people trolls but your the one posting videos trying to get people to your you tube videos…

Your video and first post are click bait.

SO MUCH DAMAGE!!!

Can you imagine this forum if everyone who started a thread made you go to their you tube video to get the details?
Sponsored