Sponsored

Exhaust installation

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt cs 2016
So I own a 16 gt which means I have a dual exhaust setup but I was looking to install quad tips and was wondering if a shop would be able to install the catback system and rear valence. If so, for how much?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Harry’s Stang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt cs 2016
Depends on if the shop does body work too, but i dont see why not, and their rate. I'd expect it to be just an hr or 2 more labor than just the exhaust alone.
Thanks! I appreciate the help, I just wasn’t too sure about if a shop could install the rear valence to fit a quad tip.

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
I had it done on my 16 premium. I had the Roush valance pre-drilled for the back-up sensors and Corsa Sport cat-back with quad tips installed. The valance states that the model must be a premium but I'm pretty sure your California Special has the same specs back there. The shop I used was referred to me by a body shop. The shop actually specialized in brakes, alignment and exhaust. Anyway, if I remember right they did it for a little over $300.

OP
OP
Harry’s Stang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt cs 2016
I had it done on my 16 premium. I had the Roush valance pre-drilled for the back-up sensors and Corsa Sport cat-back with quad tips installed. The valance states that the model must be a premium but I'm pretty sure your California Special has the same specs back there. The shop I used was referred to me by a body shop. The shop actually specialized in brakes, alignment and exhaust. Anyway, if I remember right they did it for a little over $300.
Thank you so much! This helps a ton, appreciate it.
Sponsored