Backed into

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So I think when I was over at a friends house last night someone backed into me. Didnt notice it until I went to my car today since it was dark when I left there. Not dented but paint scrapped off so will need to be repainted. Any good body shops can recommend in Orange County, CA?
Sponsored

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Sorry to hear this :-( When I lived in OC I've used Bodycraft on a BMW and a Taco - both were repaired perfectly. These guys have painter (forgot his name ) that is *really* good who has been painting forever.

http://www.bodycraftoc.com/

OP
OP
PizzyP

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Here's a few pictures, it's not horrible but I wont be able to stand seeing it every day.
damage.jpg
damage2.jpg

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
I’m pissed for you. I hope you found the person who did that. Or at least he/she noticed and had the courtesy to notify you or leave a note etc. Have them pay for it.

OP
OP
PizzyP

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I’m pissed for you. I hope you found the person who did that. Or at least he/she noticed and had the courtesy to notify you or leave a note etc. Have them pay for it.
unfortunately no note was left and i didnt realize it until the next day in a different location so no idea who it was.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PizzyP

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Did you get this fixed? How much did it cost?
Yea this was fixed, had car back for a week before I hit the tree. The repair to the car was $800, $240 for rental car for that week. So a little more than $1k total.
Sponsored