Nice comparisons, guys.
Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
My previous car before the GT350 was an E92 M3, black with Fox Novillo interior, carbon roof, 6MT. I had dreamed of owning an M3 ever since i was in high school and if anyone ever told me that a Mustang would knock the M3 off its pedestal i would have laughed in their face, but thats what the GT350 did to me. There are still things i miss about the M3 mainly the steering wheel, the interior cockpit design and finishings, and also the styling with the fender vents and the bulge in the hood, but the M3 never made my heart race like the GT350 does now. If i could afford to own both i would in a heart beat but if i only had one spot in my garage I'm happy to let the GT350 hold it. Maybe the next M3 will change my mind until then voodoo for me.

xray16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT 350
Long time BMW guy. Owned E36, E46 and E92 M3, all MT. Drove E92 on the ring F1 track and Nordschleife, at the M school prior to production of E92. Was all set for the M4 until the 350 came out.

The E92 felt more nimble than the E 46, but neither approached the handling of the E36, just too heavy. I had DINAN mods on the 36 and 46.
E92, good steering, understeer in slower corners.OK brakes. Around town just too little torque and almost never got to rev it out. I had a Z4 35is with DCT that was a blast around town, but had some really odd handling, even on non run flat tires!

The 350 feels lighter and does everything better. Steering, grip, brakes, shifter, sound, all pretty amazing. Interior not quite BMW, but pretty nice. All in all, I could not be happier with the decision. Only downside is the lousy public roads and certain driveways, so far no dings on splitter, LOL!

lm1z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OW/Blue GT350
Long time BMW guy. Owned E36, E46 and E92 M3, all MT. Drove E92 on the ring F1 track and Nordschleife, at the M school prior to production of E92. Was all set for the M4 until the 350 came out.

The E92 felt more nimble than the E 46, but neither approached the handling of the E36, just too heavy. I had DINAN mods on the 36 and 46.
E92, good steering, understeer in slower corners.OK brakes. Around town just too little torque and almost never got to rev it out. I had a Z4 35is with DCT that was a blast around town, but had some really odd handling, even on non run flat tires!

The 350 feels lighter and does everything better. Steering, grip, brakes, shifter, sound, all pretty amazing. Interior not quite BMW, but pretty nice. All in all, I could not be happier with the decision. Only downside is the lousy public roads and certain driveways, so far no dings on splitter, LOL!
I love how many BMW fanatics have made the switch. For me, owned: E90 335i, 2 E92 M3's, F10 M5, F80 M3.

Truly shows you have to go with the car that calls to you!

We're on the same page when it comes to the comparisons, but until BMW decides to impress, Voodoo all the way!
Sponsored