AZ Ford Dealers

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Who is the best ford dealer in Arizona? I have bought my last two ford's at Peoria Ford on Bell road and am looking for one that is more customer focused and willing to work with the customer. To me Peoria Ford felt high pressure and tried as hard as they could to not listen to my wants and needs and push something I didn't want on me. Ultimately I got what I wanted at a fair price but I don't believe it should have been such a fight, also their service department is sub part as far as Warrenty work is concerned.

Any input is appreciated. :ford:

Thank you
Sponsored

AZsenior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2016 Mustangs, GTPP & Eco-boostPP
Hi,

Almost all dealers are part of a corporate umbrella. I just recently bought two new 2016 Mustangs. One from Surprise Ford, and one from Sanderson Ford.

Peoria Ford, Peoria Nissan, Peoria Acura, Surprise Ford and many others are owned by Berkshire Hathaway now. Think Warren Buffet.

Short answer...go to Sanderson Ford in Glendale. I would recommend them over any Ford dealer. I had much better luck with them. They have a huge parts section, and they are the Ford performance people in the valley. They sell the Roush stuff also.

Just my two cents.

Frank

ScottyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Base
Honestly I really like Michael Kildoo at Camelback Ford.

I have leased a mustang and purchased a Mustang from him. He's no BS and wants to get you the best deal possible.

I also had my GF purchase a ford escape from him.

Cheers -

Scott

dsmisfits

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang premium ecoboost performance package
I bought mine from Rodeo Ford, salesman drove the car down to me in Tucson and did all the paperwork at a gas station deli. PM if your interest on the name of the salesman.

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
I bought mine from Bob in the Fleet department at Sanderson. He placed the order over the phone, 3 months later I picked it up. No haggling, no nothing. 10 minutes in and out. Hands down best experience ever!

Sponsored

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
I've bought both my Mustang and Fiesta ST from Sanderson Ford. Generally good experience both times. My salesman has left recently so I can't recommend anyone there.

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I had a good experience at San Tan Ford, and got a really good deal.

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I bought mine from Bob in the Fleet department at Sanderson. He placed the order over the phone, 3 months later I picked it up. No haggling, no nothing. 10 minutes in and out. Hands down best experience ever!
If I may how much over or under invoice was it?

And thank you everyone for the replys so far I appreciate the feedback so far.

BLK50YR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I bought 2 cars the same weekend at Rodeo Ford. First my 2015 Mustang GT. Then my 2014 Ford Flex. Very great experience and service has been good so far. See Ron Roy. And tell him Dennis from Westrock sent ya. :thumbsup:

WojoRCPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, PP, Roush Charged
Bought my at San Tan Ford. I have USAA and they (San Tan) support the True Car Program. Got my GT Premium Performance Pack for around $2200 under sticker. Chris Blackhawk was my salesman. He also owns a GT PP and was very knowledgeable.

Sponsored

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Not to hijack the thread. But is anyone going to Bell Ford this weekend? Big Mustang Car show.

Any more info?

Also went to SanTan Ford last night. Great selection but the salesman I spoke to knew nothing. Argued with me that this car
7f069bccb644cc8430d23a6402c42156.jpg

Wasn't a performance pack car and the only "performance pack" cars they had were Roush. Then on the test drive he told me he "accidentally" bought his 18yr old daughter a performance pack GT instead of an eco boost and he didn't know it, yet he claims it's an automatic [emoji849] some salesman aren't much smarter than your average brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Any more info?

Also went to SanTan Ford last night. Great selection but the salesman I spoke to knew nothing. Argued with me that this car
7f069bccb644cc8430d23a6402c42156.jpg

Wasn't a performance pack car and the only "performance pack" cars they had were Roush. Then on the test drive he told me he "accidentally" bought his 18yr old daughter a performance pack GT instead of an eco boost and he didn't know it, yet he claims it's an automatic [emoji849] some salesman aren't much smarter than your average brick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate when I get a salesman like that, worst part is when they say something dumb then u correct them, and they act like your the moron. I hate salesman, only ever had one knowledgeable one.