Automatic COTUS Checker

2018OFPP1?2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
'92 LX 5.0 Vert, 2018 GT PP2
The story gets weirder. So I signed all the paperwork yesterday (3.49% at 63 months). Today the financing guy calls me back and says he can get me 2.89% at the same credit union and that my sales guy forgot $750 in private cash that I didn’t know about. So they want to redo all the paperwork again tomorrow. While I’d like to think this is all legit, you know when something sounds too good to be true...
Are you a/z/x plan? If so Ford audits the sales contacts and could ding them if they didn't give you the right price and all the rebates/incentives you are due.

If you aren't on one of those plans, bring a lawyer! JK.
Sponsored

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
And mine moves back to "Awaiting Shipment" and EDD is removed...What gives! Must be moving trains or something.
That happened to mine as well. After production was complete, it went to awaiting shipment, a few days later, in transit, then back to awaiting shipment and no EDD. A day or two later, it went back to in transit with new EDD.

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
GOOD NEWS for me at least!!!!! Per COTUS, mine arrived at the dealer later yesterday afternoon. Going today to ensure it is physically there. Hoe to actually have it in my driveway late Monday or early Tuesday.

Gary

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
GOOD NEWS for me at least!!!!! Per COTUS, mine arrived at the dealer later yesterday afternoon. Going today to ensure it is physically there. Hoe to actually have it in my driveway late Monday or early Tuesday.

Gary
Congratulations Gary. :cheers: Post some pics when you have a chance.

Jim

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert

Gary
Congratulations! I might be able to pick up mine on Tuesday or Wednesday. dealer says it should be trucked up to them on Monday

Jesse

Sponsored

Mustangblas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
After 5 weeks of sitting with no estimated date mine was FINALLY supposed to ship Sunday.....guess what still didn't ship? UNBELIEVABLE.....

:frusty:

WattsND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 V6, 2018 GT Premium
Finally got into production yesterday after a 2/17 order date - EDD sitting at 5/4 still.

djldoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Schweet...wattsND...hopefully im not too far behind

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So looks like my car is back on the move but my EDD was removed. Got a hold of FP and they said as of today it looks to be in MN on a train but they dont have a ETA. Pretty slow moving train! lol

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
After 5 weeks of sitting with no estimated date mine was FINALLY supposed to ship Sunday.....guess what still didn't ship? UNBELIEVABLE.....

:frusty:
Finally got into production yesterday after a 2/17 order date - EDD sitting at 5/4 still.
Schweet...wattsND...hopefully im not too far behind
So looks like my car is back on the move but my EDD was removed. Got a hold of FP and they said as of today it looks to be in MN on a train but they dont have a ETA. Pretty slow moving train! lol
From experience I have found that when the cars get to the shipping stage time stands still. :doh:

I'm in the same boat my friends. :)

Sponsored

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I just emailed the ordering manager. If I don't hear anything back I'll be bugging my sales associate tomorrow. This is BS.
There has to be a way for the dealership to contact the trucking company to see when your car is scheduled for transport. I don't get how it's taking this long for you, especially since I assume you don't live too far away from Milpitas.

WattsND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 V6, 2018 GT Premium
Got my window sticker and blend date today - looks like it hits the assembly line on 4/17.

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
From experience I have found that when the cars get to the shipping stage time stands still. :doh:

I'm in the same boat my friends. :)
I will join this club as mine is at the rail yard in Atlanta and has been there almost a week. time is standing still....:frusty::frusty::frusty:
Sponsored