Worth the wait!
And thanks for the Cotus checker. Very cool
Sponsored

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
It'll come back. My June 10 EDD came and went with no delivery. The car disappeared from COTUS on June 10 and was gone for a week. Came back June 17 with a new EDD of June 24. The inconsistency of COTUS does little except prompt stress and anxiety. I seldom look at it anymore. The car will come when it comes.
Mine still shows on Cotus but no EDD. Still shows awaiting for shippment, my dealer checked with them and says the same thing.

5.0johnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium perf.pack 10spd
Been showing in production for a week now. Possibly they haven’t updated it? I see everyone else with a production date on June 21 already have awaiting shipment or in transit.
Ordered 4/20/18
In production 6/21/18

subtimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 silver PP2
A week ago, dealer contact let me know that the car was one state away and should be in shortly. Last Friday, COTUS updated EDD from 6/28 to 6/25. Come 6/25, EDD was removed. No update since then, can't get ahold of dealer contact. I shakily hold onto a zen calm while images of transit damage flash in my mind. I plan on making some distracted errors at work in the meantime : p

subtimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 silver PP2
A week ago, dealer contact let me know that the car was one state away and should be in shortly. Last Friday, COTUS updated EDD from 6/28 to 6/25. Come 6/25, EDD was removed. No update since then, can't get ahold of dealer contact. I shakily hold onto a zen calm while images of transit damage flash in my mind. I plan on making some distracted errors at work in the meantime : p
Heard back from dealer contact - car has been sitting where it was unloaded off the train almost week ago. Dealer is reminding the staging location there's another step in the process yet to be done, but it sounds like a common problem from reading these message boards the last few months.:eek:

Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
COTUS, at best, is unreliable, especially after the car is built. My original '18 EDD was June 10, but a no show. Was gone from COTUS for a week and re-appeared June 17th with a June 24 EDD. Still a no show and now no EDD showing at all. As of June 25, the best they can tell me is that it's sitting on a rail car just outside Vancouver B.C. waiting to be unloaded. 40 days now since it went 'in transit' on COTUS.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
My dealer is waiting for the zone manager to verify what’s going on with mine. No updates for a week, no Edd. Really starting to be dissapointed with ford.

subtimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 silver PP2
Disappointed and sorry to hear of folks having these issues.

Phenom5.0

5.2 ^^^
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Metallic
I wonder if the people having edd issues is the result of the limited magnaride availability.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
I wonder if the people having edd issues is the result of the limited magnaride availability.
Mine is not magneride and production was done 3 weeks ago.

Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
The delivery problems with mine all started after the car was built, too. Everything was great until it went 'in transit'.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Day 42 since '18 GT Premium built May 10 went 'in transit'. Last heard it was sitting in a rail car 35 miles from my dealer. No EDD. Ford delivery logistics to western Canada are terrible.
Sponsored