Sponsored

Automatic COTUS Checker

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
Gotta tell ya guys, it's worth the wait. I've had my Royal Crimson stang for a week and 500 miles now and absolutely love it. Really fun to drive, gets lots of looks and comments, and on a 120 mile round trip to Tampa the other day, I got 23 MPG!!

Jesse, did yours ever arrive?

Gary
I got mine last Thursday! I am loving it. the color is off in this picture and she needs a bath already. Saturday is bath and ceramic coating
IMG_20180418_132621.jpg
Sponsored

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
:cheers: We ordered ours two days apart and got them two days apart. If I could figure out how to shrink down a picture, I would post mine. I keep getting told my pics are too big. :shrug:

Gary

Jesse - thanks for the guidance!!
upload.jpg

Last edited:

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Finally my car is here! Trying to pick it up tonight!

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Gotta say, that white is pretty.

Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Beautiful cars folks. I must say I'm a little jealous, 'cause I ain't heard anything yet. :)

Congratulations, and enjoy.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
You let that baby sing at 7000+ RPM yet? I literally left the dealer with a 7200 RPM power shift lol.
lol, not right when I left but I did after stopping at the first light. I'm trying not to drive like a maniac all the time, but it's hard not too in the Mustang. So glad I got the active valve exhaust. Sounds pretty good for a stock car. How did the front end turn out after it was fixed?

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
My jealously is growing. If they actually get the parts like they claimed they would (by today) I have a good shot at getting mine soon.

Your cars are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I'm torn if I really want to redline the car or follow the break-in procedures. So many people saying to ignore them.

Sponsored

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Well just talked with FP chat and this is the update I got..

Matt K says:
Last update I have is from 4/20 showing it was in transit in MI, but that there is a "Misc Transit Delay"

Not sure if its weather related or what but Im trying to figure out how to contact the rail company to get updates as FP chat doesn't seem like they like to give updates

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Now I just got a cotus checker email saying EDD is removed and I'm back in awaiting shipment :frusty:

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
The scuff is about a 3" X 1" patch on the clear. I'm going to try and buff it out my self. I don't want to risk having a repaint and it looking like shit. Front splitter looks perfect and every door and panel is about perfect. I have to adjust the trunk lid 1mm by loosening or tightening the screws that the hinges sit on.

The only way to describe it is like when you have a new pair of leather work boots and you scuff them and that's all you notice but once the rest of the boot takes a beating you can't even notice it.

I've been blowing to redline every chance I get. This thing pulls like a beast. Surprisingly after 40+ full throttle pulls in 80+ miles my mpg computer still says 16 MPG. What about you? What's your impressions?
I would worry about the repaint job looking like shit as well. Hopefully buffing it will get rid of it or at least make it not as noticeable. The spacing on my trunk lid is slightly off as well. Everything else looks pretty good.

I'm loving this car. I'm coming from a Focus ST so the pull in this thing is way different compared to the Focus. I loved my Focus ST, but I'm so glad I sold it and bought a Mustang. I really like the new digital dash. I played around with all the settings today. I did have an issue getting Applink to work so I can check out Waze, but it's working now. The exhaust sounds great. I have it in track mode all the time. It's hard holding back from doing full throttle pulls. I do want to take it somewhat easy the first 500 miles but it's hard to baby this car. I plan on heading out to Big Sur with it in the next few weeks.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Now I just got a cotus checker email saying EDD is removed and I'm back in awaiting shipment :frusty:
Mine did that after it was built. It went to in transit for a day or so then back to awaiting shipment.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I'm torn if I really want to redline the car or follow the break-in procedures. So many people saying to ignore them.
I don't think it hurts if you do a few redlines while breaking it in. I've done quite a few but I'm going to try and do some less spirited driving the next 400 miles or so. I'm already at 100 since picking it up yesterday.
Sponsored