MY22.25 High Performance Mustang

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Went for another drive today. Drove up 3 mountains*. Went to Lamington National Park at O'Reillys, then went to Binna Burra, then home via Mt. Tamborine.

*Don't know the names of the mountains at O'Reillys and Binna Burra.

O'Reillys is a sketchy run. But beautiful. The road gets very tight and is single lane but two way. The last 7km honestly feels like you are just driving through the Rain Forrest and not on a road.

Binna Burra was a fairly open speedy run up the hill.

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

image0[2013].jpeg

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Went for another drive today. Drove up 3 mountains*. Went to Lamington National Park at O'Reillys, then went to Binna Burra, then home via Mt. Tamborine.

*Don't know the names of the mountains at O'Reillys and Binna Burra.

O'Reillys is a sketchy run. But beautiful. The road gets very tight and is single lane but two way. The last 7km honestly feels like you are just driving through the Rain Forrest and not on a road.

Binna Burra was a fairly open speedy run up the hill.

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

image0[2013].jpeg
O'REILLY'S is Green Mountains and Binna Burra is Beechmont. I live on Lower Beechmont and it is indeed gods country.

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
True, stayed at Stargazer out there (B & B made from converted containers, they did a fantastic job) and it was spectacular. But I have a bit of a fear of heights, going up doesnt bother me but coming back down again does, we went to O'Reilly's a few years ago and I virtually had to idle back down the mountain, I nearly shat myself.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
True, stayed at Stargazer out there (B & B made from converted containers, they did a fantastic job) and it was spectacular. But I have a bit of a fear of heights, going up doesnt bother me but coming back down again does, we went to O'Reilly's a few years ago and I virtually had to idle back down the mountain, I nearly shat myself.
I enjoyed the drive down more than I did the drive up funnily enough. I really wasn't looking forward to the run down either.

Sponsored

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
When I bought it in August Vs Now

Stock 2019 GT with 30,000km's on it. 10sp Auto. Magnetic.

GT500 front bumper. APR carbon fibre wing. Dual OTT carbon fibre stripes. Wheels are GT500 style, 20x10 & 20x11 with 275s & 315s.
P_20231023_224443_1.jpg
Whatever you spent on those mods, it was worth it.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Latest addition to fit - Shelby GT350R Steering Wheel:
1698741335082.png
Is the grip thicker than the standard wheel ? Standard wheel feels a little thin for me

Sponsored

QKFNGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Whatever you spent on those mods, it was worth it.
Absolutely! Using #carmath it was a bargain.
Had cheapo tyres on it, so they needed replacing. And they're a consumable, so don't really count as a mod do they?
While changing to different tyres, might as well do wheels too. #basicallyfree
The bumper is just a skin that uses the original lights etc. Still have the old bumper as a spare if needed. And it was on sale!
Once all that's done, it wouldn't look right without a wing. Really should stick with the GT500 Track style and get a proper adjustable wing. Of coarse all that downforce will aid traction/be more efficient. #savingmoney
Practically made money with these mods. :crackup:

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Absolutely! Using #carmath it was a bargain.
Had cheapo tyres on it, so they needed replacing. And they're a consumable, so don't really count as a mod do they?
While changing to different tyres, might as well do wheels too. #basicallyfree
The bumper is just a skin that uses the original lights etc. Still have the old bumper as a spare if needed. And it was on sale!
Once all that's done, it wouldn't look right without a wing. Really should stick with the GT500 Track style and get a proper adjustable wing. Of coarse all that downforce will aid traction/be more efficient. #savingmoney
Practically made money with these mods. :crackup:
It is seriously up there with the best I have seen, though they are all special and I cant play favorites. How much was the wing if you dont mind my asking?

QKFNGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
and worth every penny. I might treat my wife to one, she is a bit of the cf fan and I'm sure she would love it
Sponsored