Sponsored

Australian spec Mustang owners photos

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
one of the things I hated about the 2015 to 2017 AU/NZ spec (apart from no LED boards in the headlights) now resolved thanks to Diode Dynamics who are a business smart enough to know that dealing with people outside of the USA and offering international shipping is them doing their bit towards making America great again.
Kwg78H54REeDRlCj6ctaGQ_zpsrxbvvb36.jpg

Ur3RPKhYRFG3m5v0rjFKYw_zps8o7ljhnk.jpg

LecAXqfSnZoQP7MPQVOw_zpsl4yorzvs.jpg
Yup. DD do some great products. Had my sidemarkers done back in December - they look great!
Sponsored

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
My first post , a few shots of my Stang , done a few things to it
Very happy with the colour , Grabber Blue is so stunning
Zepo 11.jpg
Zepo 12.jpg
Zepo 13.jpg
Zepo 17.jpg
Another Zeppelin fan eh? Excellent.
Zepboy

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Out at the All Ford Day, Eastern Creek - NSW
IMG_20180729_150058.jpg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
One of the best things about the S550 Mustang, in my opinion, is the amazing detail to the body design. I looked back at it after parking the other day and thought, WOW! I can't believe its mine.

Live for the NOW and do what you enjoy because you never know what is around the corner. I realized the other day that my Mustang represents a huge shift in the way I choose to live my life in a number of different ways. This is more than a car in ways I can't begin to explain. Sorry for the deep and meaningful, but I'm sure others can relate to this story.

Anyway time for some eye candy........

IMG_1620.jpg

Sponsored

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

Paulie.Gee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
One of the best things about the S550 Mustang, in my opinion, is the amazing detail to the body design. I looked back at it after parking the other day and thought, WOW! I can't believe its mine.

Live for the NOW and do what you enjoy because you never know what is around the corner. I realized the other day that my Mustang represents a huge shift in the way I choose to live my life in a number of different ways. This is more than a car in ways I can't begin to explain. Sorry for the deep and meaningful, but I'm sure others can relate to this story.

IMG_1620.jpg
You and I, both! Mine represents a similar shift for myself and leaves me with a huge smile because of it. Enjoy that 'stang of yours and everything it stands for.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17

IMG_1620.jpg
Couldn't agree more. I turned 50 last year and buying the pony car was a bit of a defining event. Because as I said to my wonderful wife 'if not now - when' and frankly this life is not a dress rehearsal. To which she heartily agreed. :)

Sponsored

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
Dropped in on WWII Strauss Airstrip, Darwin this morning
aircraft.jpg

goff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name