First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Is the Pope catholic?

Race Red with the Black Pack -

s650301.png

s650202.jpg

Just have to find someone to sell me a set of Darkhorse wheels instead of those hideous PP wheels?

24mgt102.png

mdhw101.jpg

I do have a soft spot for Atlas Blue though...............

atlas301.jpg

ab101.png
You and me think alike - I’d order GT manual and pray I can locate something similar to Dark Horse wheels View attachment 782981
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Would love to, but that's a bit awkward, it's boxed away along with my slimline CUSTOM plates... ready for my S650s arrival. (Yep, I got in early!)

Pretty much as the photo on the product page.

DSC04508_6e8952f5-19dd-4852-bde4-69c11a136e47.jpg

No, they are not cheap shitty made-in-China plastic crap.
As per the production description, the bracket is CNC milled aloominium, anodised black.

Lots of mounting points, and the spacers will take care of the bend in the front bumper, as I do not want to bend the front plate to conform to the bumper.

s650-front-plate-raw-jpg.jpg

I didn't get a Flow Designs bracket for the rear, as that seems unnecessary.

I was going to do a video on the bracket when I actually have the car, otherwise it would just be another stupid unboxing video at the moment.

If I'm spending ~$80k on a car, I'm not cheaping out with crap stuff... but that's just me.
I went and ordered one of these after reading your post, so thanks for sharing the information. This is what makes a forum so valuable.

I actually posted this option elsewhere after learning about it, only to get a couple of smart arse responses. Makes me wonder why I bother.

OP
OP
50ALM

50ALM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I actually posted this option elsewhere after learning about it, only to get a couple of smart arse responses. Makes me wonder why I bother.
Yes, I saw that.
"Two screws", no kidding.

I don't waste much of my time on that Forum anymore, aside from the occasional peek, depending on who's posted. It's noticeably more old school "bogan".
The Forum software there itself has been obsolete since 2009.
You might not think much of that in itself, and the dickheads that only post lowbrow FB style comments and opinions (text only) would be oblivious to the lack of functionality that is offered here and on 7G.
You can tell who puts in some effort with doing research, writing a well formatted post, including images and other attachments.

You will not be disappointed with the finish of the FD bracket.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who got plates and a bracket early!

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Yes, I saw that.
"Two screws", no kidding.

I don't waste much of my time on that Forum anymore, aside from the occasional peek, depending on who's posted. It's noticeably more old school "bogan".
The Forum software there itself has been obsolete since 2009.
You might not think much of that in itself, and the dickheads that only post lowbrow FB style comments and opinions (text only) would be oblivious to the lack of functionality that is offered here and on 7G.
You can tell who puts in some effort with doing research, writing a well formatted post, including images and other attachments.

You will not be disappointed with the finish of the FD bracket.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who got plates and a bracket early!
I've been on that forum since early 2008, so its a part of my life. I also put A LOT of effort into a large number of posts on there, it's not the work of a moment. I don't expect everyone to agree with my posts, but I don't appreciate responses like that from a member who makes little to no contribution to the forum community.

I think it stems from when I hacked off a number of people in that corner of the forum with my comments on Mustang quality control. I'm about as much a Ford man as you can get, but I'm also not blind or so one eyed that I can't see these things, or talk about them.

Sorry, been annoyed about that for a while.

Sponsored

tuf50L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order pending
The best combination for the S550 is a Venom Automotive CNC number plate holder with a Craigs Number plate bracket.

No holes in the front bar and no holes in the number plate.
The number plate is then easily removed with a thumbwheel or you can use a washer and locking nut to make it secure.

PlateMATE01.jpg

2019-4.jpg