Sponsored

ATTN: Military/First responders and their Family

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
6M Barton

First time seeing this post! What an awesome contest.

My Dad served in the Air Force for 20 years and was stationed in countless places and we moved around with him everywhere, even all the way to Germany! He served a tour in Iraq and I couldn't be more proud to call him my Dad.
Sponsored

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Wow!!!!! Thank you so much. This is too cool and very much appreciated! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Buzzard Bait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congratulations!! :headbang:

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
To all the military, first responders, retirees, families, etc...thanks for your service! While some of the country is bad-mouthing what you all do, the majority of us are glad you are there day in and day out!

Tazdevil 66

SGM, US Army, Retired
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
To Barton, thanks for doing this. It is very thoughtful and generous of you to give to such great and noble professions..Military and first responders don't do what we do to get rich, we do it because there is a need for it and a pure love of our communities and our country.

To all of you that stand in harms way, both within our boarders and abroad, thank you for what you have done and are continuing to do.

For those of you who have visited this thread an are not military or a first responder and have left kind words, thank you for it is people like you that we serve.

To this months winner, congratulations.

SouthernComfort

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Thank you, Barton Industries , for supporting those who have served and those who continue to serve. I was a member of the Air Force from June 1987 to Sep 2009. I spent 9 years in Security Forces, 4 years as a safety inspector and the rest as a recruiter. I am picking up my 2015 Mustang GT convertible at 5:00 today! A Barton shifter would be an amazing addition to an already amazing car!

spitfirered1976

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Sliver
6M BARTON
US Army & Washington Army National Guard 1985-2015. Two tours in Germany 103rd MI BN Wurzburg & 11th ACR Fulda; two tours in Iraq 2003-2004 15 months in country & 2008-2009 10 months in country. 27 years of creditable service. Was medically discharged this April do to leg & feet issues. I thank you guys for offering this to people who serve it makes me feel good.

Sponsored

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Outstanding! Thank you Barton (still serving, currently here in the Middle East flying Search and Rescue/MEDEVAC)

Mudnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW MINI & Land Rover Defender
6M Barton. Old thread, but worth a review.
Spent 6 years in the Navy. 1981 - 1986 Was a hospital corpsman serving with the Marines at Camp LeJune for 2 years, and then on board the USS America for the rest of my enlistment. Worked in hospitals for the next 25 years doing Cardiovascular Perfusion, with lots of on call emergency procedures including transplants.

My sister was killed along with a patient and the rest of the crew of a lifeflight helicopter flying into Reno. A plaque is at Wausha Hospital ER, and my mothers ashes are scattered at the crash site.

I have the deepest respect for the serving military and first responders in the US, and in my current home of Australia

Cheers,

Ken

sm32589g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
Crossing my fingers

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
:clap2: Should hear something soon...

classicrockr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2LT/RS HYper Blue Convertible Camaro
Very cool, guys! 6M BARTON

My wife and I are both active duty Navy and just PCSed to NAS Jacksonville. She's been in for 12.5 and I've been in for 8. It's been an absolute joy and pleasure to be a part of this!
Transferring in October from ns jax to cherry point NC. I've been active duty for 25 years....stay strong man & stay in - take advantage of everything you can while you're in!
Sponsored