Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Cool to see that you can still order a Superman.

I almost did it with my '15, but Deep Impact Blue was a little too purple for my liking so I went with safe Magnetic. Probably would have done it with Atlas if it had been an option.

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
Just ordered my Atlas Blue 2022 GT, blackout package, manual trans with a dealer installed roush stage 2 supercharger. I know it's gonna be a long wait but it's gonna be worth it. Can't wait to join the Atlas Blue clan

Sponsored

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'97 Cobra Conv,'22 GT500 N1107 Atlas Blue
Just ordered my Atlas Blue 2022 GT, blackout package, manual trans with a dealer installed roush stage 2 supercharger. I know it's gonna be a long wait but it's gonna be worth it. Can't wait to join the Atlas Blue clan
I was previously in the process of ordering exactly the same thing from Lebanon Ford Performance.

BigSig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Atlas Blue Mustang GT 301A MT82
What happened? I gotta say the customer service hasn't been great.

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
What happened? I gotta say the customer service hasn't been great.
Their customer service was fine to me. I had optioned out a premium with just about everything & decided I was only 20k off from a GT500 so I ordered that instead from a local dealer.

Sponsored

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
Appreciate the Atlas blue + red interior photos, it's exactly what I ordered. Anyone get theirs with a factory stripe? Haven't seen any yet.

rxsamg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the Atlas blue + red interior photos, it's exactly what I ordered. Anyone get theirs with a factory stripe? Haven't seen any yet.
Haven't seen one yet....and I've been looking.....mine is currently stuck at a rail yard outside the plant....hopefully in a few weeks I'll be posting one with top & side stripes!

PSU_Aero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Atlas Blue 401A 6 spd PP1 MR AE B&O
They just released my window sticker!!! Being built next week. I went with midnight blue and grabber blue stitching

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
They just released my window sticker!!! Being built next week. I went with midnight blue and grabber blue stitching
I did the same! Mine was built on Tuesday and I’ll post pics here in the thread when I get it. 🍺