• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Apex EC7 18x10 w/ Bridgestone RE11 275/40/18

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Apex EC7 18x10 wheels w/ Bridgestone RE11 275/40/18 tires

https://www.apexraceparts.com/wheels/mustang-wheels/18x10-et43-apex-ec-7-mustang-wheel.html

Wheels are in good condition but they do have some light scratches on the inner barrel that are not really visible when mounted on the car. Tread depth on all 4 tires is 5/32" - plenty of tread left for several track weekends.

These were purchased brand new from Apex and still have the original tires I mounted on them.

Price is $1,000 OBO and offering for local pickup only in Arlington, VA. I will not ship these - sorry.

IMG_6336.JPG

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg
IMG_1743.jpg
IMG_1744.jpg
223a0581b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
If you decide you would ship them, let me know.

It's not that bad really, I've shipped many wheel and tire sets and you just bundle them up in pairs and tie them together.

OP
OP
gtorpedo

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
If you decide you would ship them, let me know.

It's not that bad really, I've shipped many wheel and tire sets and you just bundle them up in pairs and tie them together.
I'd really prefer not to. I see you are in Boston so it may be a bit more reasonable to ship vs. somewhere out West. I was expecting shipping costs to run at least $400 but I could be wrong.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Oh no way it's that much, I would say it would be about $40-$50 a wheel especially nearby. West coast might be slightly more but not anywhere near $400