Anyone try LEDs for stock grille?

dman918

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Of course, it's been a whole three days since my last mod so trying to figure out what else to do. I currently have the stock grille, black pony. I actually dont mind the look of the grille but I wouldn't mind doing something with it. Was thinking about a red coyote badge but then thought about lights. My thought was getting some flexible led tubing and recreate the rtr style lighting in the triangle ends. Has anyone tried this?

Here's an example of what led I was looking at: CoCsmart Flexible Car Led Light Strip, Dual Color 2 Pcs 24 Inches DRL LED Headlight Surface Strip Tube Light Daytime Running White & Amber Waterproof Switchback Sequential Lamp Turn Signal Light … https://a.co/d/bZ4SDtW
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

dman918

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
That's not bad, but I am more considering something on the ends of the grille, like the rtr.

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Of course, it's been a whole three days since my last mod so trying to figure out what else to do. I currently have the stock grille, black pony. I actually dont mind the look of the grille but I wouldn't mind doing something with it. Was thinking about a red coyote badge but then thought about lights.
new grille + custom badge = killer, idk why but smaller mesh looks way more aggressive
IMG_4789.jpeg

Sponsored