Sponsored

Anyone Running Corsa Xtreme or Borla ATAK? Or Roush Axleback + Res Delete?

SikkStang91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT
I'm currently running the Corsa Xtreme Catback with Kooks Off-road headers and let me tell you.. It sounds amazing! I don't know of anyone with the setup so that's also what I like about it. I have a garage so I start my car in the morning and let it warm up before I open the door. Once it's warmed up, it's only loud if I get on it. I've made several trips to my home town in West Virginia with no issues, just a lot of thumbs up from random drivers. I'm currently in Newburgh, New York if you aren't too far and want to swing by.
Sponsored

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Question sikk, how would kooks off road headers play with state inspection? I know the off road headers are completely cat less but wouldn't it make you fail emission? What kind of tune are you running?

I was planning on corsa and kooks too with a Lund tune eventually. My only concern is passing inspection.

How far are you from NYC? I'd love to do a cars and coffee of our own with a few members here.

SikkStang91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT
Question sikk, how would kooks off road headers play with state inspection? I know the off road headers are completely cat less but wouldn't it make you fail emission? What kind of tune are you running?

I was planning on corsa and kooks too with a Lund tune eventually. My only concern is passing inspection.

How far are you from NYC? I'd love to do a cars and coffee of our own with a few members here.

They'll fail state inspection you just have to find someone that'll pass it near the end of the month. There is a sketchy place close me that i'll take it to when the time comes. Also I live in New Windsor which is a 2 hour drive for me. If you round some people up i'll be down for sure.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
They'll fail state inspection you just have to find someone that'll pass it near the end of the month. There is a sketchy place close me that i'll take it to when the time comes. Also I live in New Windsor which is a 2 hour drive for me. If you round some people up i'll be down for sure.

Follow this thread if you're interested in meeting up with a few fellow 6Gers.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34933
Sponsored