Sponsored

Anyone Running Corsa Xtreme or Borla ATAK? Or Roush Axleback + Res Delete?

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Like the title says, is there anyone in the NYC area who's running any of the above systems on their GT? A beer on me for anyone who's willing to meet up so I can hear them in person.

Thanks!!!!:cheers:
Sponsored

DeepImpactGTny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Deep Impact Blue MT PP
At this point anybody with any system I ll meet up with them. Tired of listening to youtube videos. One guy says a system is too loud someone else says that same system is dead quiet. Almost bought the FRPP Touring cat-back based on the review on cj pony parts but then I'm hearing people saying its too loud.

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I finally got the chance to listen to a few different systems this past weekend. I can tell you that videos are utterly useless.

I ended up going with the Roush + H-pipe res delete setup. It is LOUD and very aggressive.

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any sound clips of the Roush + H pipe

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
This was taken the day after the install. I've put approx 500 miles on the car since then and I think it's settled down and gotten a bit deeper sounding, but I need to hear the car from behind to really tell.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]pMs89Fr503I[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
^ I would hate to be that guys neighbor. Seriously though so jelous.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
^ I would hate to be that guys neighbor. Seriously though so jelous.
I have the Roush AB with Ford Racing resonator delete x-pipe. My car stays in the garage and when I start it up, it sounds like a damn race car is about to pop out of it:D

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Hahah lets just say people on my block know when i'm coming and going :D

Yoda ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Website
tindolford.com
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
Everything ROUSH
We have done both X and H we got from CJ. The H is louder than the X it gives more of a base tone, my preference is the H. I like'em loud. We done the H pipe for a customer on a 2015 Stage 3 that said he wanted it to sound like a race car, we did not disappoint. I am sorry I am in NC so all I can offer is You Tube.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
Your car sounds good dude. My question is Corsa being the loudest in the market, how much louder is it compared to your current setup? I plan on ordering corsa extreme because a) it's the best sounding youtube exhaust and b) I don't wanna hacksaw anything.

By the way, would I be in trouble with emission and fail inspection come inspection time? Cuz that'd be a pain in the ass to constantly switch between stock and back just for inspection.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Your car sounds good dude. My question is Corsa being the loudest in the market, how much louder is it compared to your current setup? I plan on ordering corsa extreme because a) it's the best sounding youtube exhaust and b) I don't wanna hacksaw anything.

By the way, would I be in trouble with emission and fail inspection come inspection time? Cuz that'd be a pain in the ass to constantly switch between stock and back just for inspection.
I recently heard the Corsa Xtreme in person for the first time. They're very close in terms of volume, mine might be slightly louder but it's hard to say. I'd have to hear them side by side consecutively to say for sure which one is louder. I really did like the Xtreme though, it sounded better than I was expecting.

Regarding emissions, based on everything i've read we should be fine as long as we don't touch our cats or headers.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
I recently heard the Corsa Xtreme in person for the first time. They're very close in terms of volume, mine might be slightly louder but it's hard to say. I'd have to hear them side by side consecutively to say for sure which one is louder. I really did like the Xtreme though, it sounded better than I was expecting.

Regarding emissions, based on everything i've read we should be fine as long as we don't touch our cats or headers.

Ah yes, music to my ear. Thanks for the feedback and info. Based on cjponyparts, installation is pretty straight forward given you have jack stands. Do you do your own install or a shop?

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I did it at my buddy's shop, but i'm sure it's very doable in your driveway. I didn't have stands, otherwise that's what I would have done.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Ok so I finally bought an exhaust to start some where lol. MBRP cat back installed (by me) and man I really like it. You guys are right, youtube vids does no justice.