Sponsored

Anyone recommend a big spoiler that doesn't look too silly?

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Just to keep a few things straight in this thread . . . I put one of the first HCM R replica fiberglass spoilers on my GT350 over 1.5 years ago, before the carbon fiber models came out, and it has worked fine. It is not as rigid as a CF but it has been stable up to 120 MPH on the track.
I also made a 2nd center brake light module to cover the center holes in the trunk lid, just to throw out some ideas to deal with the extra holes. Might as well build additional safety for a DD when you can stop a lot faster than most people on the road.
Stay away from the ABS versions, those are the models that will flop around.

YyPupY.jpg

TheycallmeCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost, 3m Gloss Storm Grey
Just to keep a few things straight in this thread . . . I put one of the first HCM R replica fiberglass spoilers on my GT350 over 1.5 years ago, before the carbon fiber models came out, and it has worked fine. It is not as rigid as a CF but it has been stable up to 120 MPH on the track.
I also made a 2nd center brake light module to cover the center holes in the trunk lid, just to throw out some ideas to deal with the extra holes. Might as well build additional safety for a DD when you can stop a lot faster than most people on the road.

YyPupY.jpg
I love that brake light. Would love to see a tutorial on how to it.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

YyPupY.jpg
Thanks for the info. I am about to buy a GT350 wing used in perfect condition from anothter user. It seems to be the ABS one from IKON motorsports. Has anyone experience with this one? How is the quality? Will it vibrate at high speeds, will it hold? Or I should back off?

I don't want to drill holes on my trank if I am not certain that I will keep the spoiler on the car...

I guess this is the link to the spoiler:

https://www.ikonmotorsports.com/15-...2-style-trunk-spoiler-wing-unpainted-abs.html
Sponsored