Anyone looking for Iconic?

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
I found this allocation for a base Iconic silver, tech pack, handling pack, leather seats, car cover for $5k over. It's in Hoover AL. When I came on board, the dealer had already ordered it and it was "locked in for production". No changes can be made. Build day is July 9 but that update was a few weeks ago now. I'm thinking it's moved up since May 12. I have an email in to Anthony for an update which I will share if someone is interested.

I was told my deposit is non-refundable but that if I found someone else to take over the order that I "might" get my money back. If I don't find someone, I guess the car will remain mine. lol VIN 1888. Only reason I want to move on is because I found another allocation that I can spec myself. Silver is nice but Twister is calling my name.
Sponsored

Defender

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
I found this allocation for a base Iconic silver, tech pack, handling pack, leather seats, car cover for $5k over. It's in Hoover AL. When I came on board, the dealer had already ordered it and it was "locked in for production". No changes can be made. Build day is July 9 but that update was a few weeks ago now. I'm thinking it's moved up since May 12. I have an email in to Anthony for an update which I will share if someone is interested.

I was told my deposit is non-refundable but that if I found someone else to take over the order that I "might" get my money back. If I don't find someone, I guess the car will remain mine. lol VIN 1888. Only reason I want to move on is because I found another allocation that I can spec myself. Silver is nice but Twister is calling my name.
Hey there. I’m interested in this car. Can you contact me please if still available.

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Hey there. I’m interested in this car. Can you contact me please if still available. 123-123-1234
Why not pm your phone number. Web crawlers will pick that number up and you are going to become Mr robocall recipient.

You won a free cruise, your cars warranty is expiring, you need Healthcare, the list goes on.

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
Why not pm your phone number. Web crawlers will pick that number up and you are going to become Mr robocall recipient.

You won a free cruise, your cars warranty is expiring, you need Healthcare, the list goes on.
Well you didn't help him by quoting his message. He edited his post to remove it but its still in your quote

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Well you didn't help him by quoting his message. He edited his post to remove it but its still in your quote
How bout I edit it. So sorry....

OP
OP

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
For any who are interested, this car is IN PRODUCTION already. Snoopy just tagged me! So it'll be available sooner than I said!
Sponsored