Sponsored

Anyone have experience with Mak custom tunes?

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mak Performance shop is close to me, and debating about going there to get some bolt-on's along with a custom tune (NGauge). Just looking for real reviews as far how people like their tunes over like Palm Beach Dyno or something.

Thanks!
Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I have done all my work at MAK since when I had the Ecoboost and then when I switched to the GT. They did all the bolt-ons for me as well as multiple tunes. Right now i'm running their flex fuel e85/93 tune for maybe a year? No issues. They also gave me a full e85 tune but I don't want to bother with hunting down e85 so after a while I switched to the flex fuel tune. If you go there tell them Yemil with the grabber blue convertible ("BLU TOY") sent ya, they know me well.

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have done all my work at MAK since when I had the Ecoboost and then when I switched to the GT. They did all the bolt-ons for me as well as multiple tunes. Right now i'm running their flex fuel e85/93 tune for maybe a year? No issues. They also gave me a full e85 tune but I don't want to bother with hunting down e85 so after a while I switched to the flex fuel tune. If you go there tell them Yemil with the grabber blue convertible ("BLU TOY") sent ya, they know me well.

Thanks for the info. I did talk to one of their guys on the South Florida FB page about some possible Black Friday deals. I think I may have to pull the trigger on the cat deletes/ngauge/tune

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Hey bud, would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Shoot us a PM or an email. We got deals this week as well. Everything is on sale.
Sponsored