Sponsored

anyone else get this from friends !

Oldgitst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT convertible magnetic
ok, so we all know the song mustang sally...

Now when out with friends they seem to love singing it but replacing sally to "mustang danny" my name of course, but usually choose to do it after they've had a few and in the middle of a pub as loud as they can ! IF the actual song comes on anywhere then god help me, its damn right embarrassing :eyebulge:

I suppose I'm shy :ninja:

anyone else had funny things happen since the mustang arrived ?

og
Sponsored

Last edited:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
ok, so we all no the song mustang sally...

Now when out with friends they seem to love singing it but replacing sally to "mustang danny" my name of course, but usually choose to do it after they've had a few and in the middle of a pub as loud as they can ! IF the actual song comes on anywhere then god help me, its damn right embarrassing :eyebulge:

I suppose I'm shy :ninja:

anyone else had funny things happen since the mustang arrived ?

og
This must be a UK thing because the mustang is still pretty rare there. Honestly, I cant even remember the last time the song came on in the states when I wasn't looking for it.

OP
OP

Oldgitst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This must be a UK thing because the mustang is still pretty rare there. Honestly, I cant even remember the last time the song came on in the states when I wasn't looking for it.
lol, either that or i have weird friends !

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Embarrassing, cheesy, lacking originality... most definitely, but could be worse 'cos if you drove a BMW they'd all be singing Ivor Biggun's 'The Wanker Song' :) !

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Now when out with friends they seem to love singing it but replacing sally to "mustang danny" my name of course, but usually choose to do it after they've had a few and in the middle of a pub as loud as they can !

og
Tell them that to be able to own a Mustang you need to be able handle your drink, and that WKD/Hooch etc doesn't count :)

Sponsored

Shanraf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
When I drove my car to work for the first time after picking it up, I was in my office and colleague who knew I was getting a Mustang just walked in and started singing it. He knew more lyrics to the song than I did!

So amongst a few people at work I'm now known as Mustang Sally. I'd prefer Danny though :p

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
It might have been the first song I played as I left the dealership and got on the motorway. Had to be done, I'm not proud of myself but it happened... Leave me alone.

OP
OP

Oldgitst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It might have been the first song I played as I left the dealership and got on the motorway. Had to be done, I'm not proud of myself but it happened... Leave me alone.
:lol:

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2013 Insignia 1998 Land Rover 110
I've been known as Mustang Cally at work ever since it became known I was buying one, Cally being a slightly altered abbreviation of my second name.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've been known as Mustang Cally at work ever since it became known I was buying one, Cally being a slightly altered abbreviation of my second name.
Nobody at work knows my Forum name is 'Manders Mustang' they actually call my Mustang 'Steves Mustang' etc. Surprised they haven't cottoned onto it yet. :lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they have lives. :)
The people I work with? Fat chance. Some of them legit work form 7 in the morning until 9 at night and takes them 2 hours to travel home. Yeah, no lifes.

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Fuck that noise. I get a nose bleed if I work past 3pm!
LOL. In my line of work I have wondered about moving into banking. Experience, money, working for myself, etc.

But those hours? Fuck that, I'll stick with oil & gas. I only want one Mustang!
Sponsored