Sponsored

Anyone dislike to Roush Axleback?

Andella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2008 Buell 1125R
You may see a mid pipe on the SLP side of thing in the future but I'm 100% certain. As far as Roush goes, we currently have the axle back. We will be offering the quad tip setup as well in the future. And as mentioned there will be the active system also, now the active system does require you to cut farther back than the axle back but from what I've seen so far it will not remove the resonator. To begin it will be controlled by a switch in car and we plan to have a cell phone app that would allow to customize it far beyond the switch.
Any idea when the active system will be released?
Sponsored

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
You may see a mid pipe on the SLP side of thing in the future but I'm 100% certain. As far as Roush goes, we currently have the axle back. We will be offering the quad tip setup as well in the future. And as mentioned there will be the active system also, now the active system does require you to cut farther back than the axle back but from what I've seen so far it will not remove the resonator. To begin it will be controlled by a switch in car and we plan to have a cell phone app that would allow to customize it far beyond the switch.
for an exhaust system that can't be made into a catback with these features you guys are going to charge about 2k or more for this aren't you

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Loved the Roush Axleback with our resonator delete kit. Definitely put a smile on my face when I drove it. Even starting the car with that setup made me smile.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
So, I am guessing there is no one who does not like them :D
Nope:D. You will not be disappointed if you go this route. I work from home and no lie, I will go drive my car for a 10 min cruise a few times a week just to hear the car and this exhaust setup:cheers:

Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Had them on my 2012 , 2013, and 2014 and now my 2015 I guess you could say they sound great to me

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Nope:D. You will not be disappointed if you go this route. I work from home and no lie, I will go drive my car for a 10 min cruise a few times a week just to hear the car and this exhaust setup:cheers:
I am like this as well lol, ever since I put my h-pipe on I have had the need to go drive anywhere I can. I think I will be picking these up very soon!

SeventhWard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SeventhWard
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT
I'll bite. I think Roush makes a great product but yes, I do dislike the sound the Roush makes.

I much prefer a deeper, lower tone and I find the Roush has a delicious growl that stretches too far into the higher frequencies for me.

As I said above, my preference is more of a bass rumble than a growl. Of all the aftermarket exhausts videos I've seen the Magnaflow Competition series deliver that lower sound I prefer.

-SeventhWard

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

This is me too... Joy riding to hear my Roush Exhaust... To me, the volume level on them is perfect. :first:

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Actually only reason I wish I had a manual transmission would be to hear the exhaust a bit more.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
they have a really nice sound, everyone that has picked them up so far has been pleased.

I do have these in stock for anyone looking

rcb020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anybody have them with the FRPP x pipe and regret it? I just ordered both and I'm a little worried about it being too loud for my daily. Also, any drone with the x pipe Roush axle back combo?
Sponsored