2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Did you get an auto?
Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
He does appear to live in LA. If it's Los Angeles I could understand this because most likely he sees exotics every day. A Mustang GT isn't anything special to anyone. That's part of why I love mine--I haven't another S550 GT, and have only seen a few non GT. Even in the town of 50k where I work (with a 300k metro) an S550 isn't all that common yet. I get comments every few days. On the flip side, I was in Cincinnati last week though, and saw two S550 GT's in the parking lot of my hotel.

Now if the OP lives in Louisiana I have no explanation.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Purchased at the end of June and I already have 66XX miles and it's NOT a DD and not bored. Still bone stock on the engine. If you are bored with this car already I have no idea where you have your expectations set but they aren't most likely any were that puts you in this price range unless you want to build a project car to your liking.

If you daily the car that might be one reason. I've found the my last cars, I was always tossing money at them because I was always behind the wheel on them and grew tired quickly. Now that I don't DD my "fun" cars, I don't have that feelings. It's nice being able to jump into the car at the end of the week after driving a beater.

If you are constantly hanging around people with faster cars who are whooping on your ass, it's a great way to feel disconnected from your car as well because you want more. If you have to keep up with the Jones then I doubt you could ever be satisfied.

And it's just very possible that this car was not for you. I'm surprised you didn't spend more time realizing that before dumping cash on it... but I guess it happens.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Sound like you need to get another BMW. Been there done that, like my Mustang and Vette better than the over priced, over rated and can not afford to fix German cars.

Did I mention that I use to sell parts to BMW and Mercedes. I get the love, but the divorce is expensive (repairs and trade in value).

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Nope. But I keep going back and forth if I should trade it in for a 2016 GT350 in Competition Orange. I think I would be more happy modding my GT though

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Troll is strong in this one.........

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Driving a 4 cylinder Honda for years will make you never bore of the stang. I have had mine for 1.5 years and 35k miles. I DD it. I love driving it more today than I did when I bought it. Slowly doing functional and tasteful mods helps. Doing it all in a big lump could make it a bit less satisfying. I've done one or two a quarter and each time they usually incrementally improve the driving experience enough to where it reignites the feels. Even when I haven't done anything in a while I still enjoy it and make excuses to go driving.

Do take it to a track day or autocross. Be one with it when it's showing off and you'll have a lot of fun.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Hello all,

Anybody here find themselves bored of their mustang? I have a 17 Mustang GT I bought last month and I am quite bored with it honestly. I drive it fast all the time and it just doesnt do it for me.

Anyone else feel this way?

I guess I am just not in love with the car like my last car. I hardly have any pictures of it on my phone, don't look back when parking it, and I park it wherever and not far away. Maybe its time to sell. :O
And what pray tell is your fast car? I have a low 9 second strip car. I still enjoy the s550. I think your on to something with selling. But I'm talking about selling the m3. Then you can really get something fast. If a 2003 was your fast car it also sounds like you don't know what fast is.:shrug:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
And what pray tell is your fast car? I have a low 9 second strip car. I still enjoy the s550. I think your on to something with selling. But I'm talking about selling the m3. Then you can really get something fast. But if a 2003 was your fast car it also sounds like yo don't know what fast is.:shrug:
His fast car was his 2003 M3 with a high revving 6 cyl that ran mid 13's and pulled .87G.

66sprint6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT PP
Nope

Matt

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
I'm a little bored with it but there isn't anything else I would rather have for the price. I just wish it was smaller, lighter and more nimble hopefully they fix that in 2021.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
1z2x3nl.jpg

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Hello all,

Anybody here find themselves bored of their mustang? I have a 17 Mustang GT I bought last month and I am quite bored with it honestly. I drive it fast all the time and it just doesnt do it for me.

Anyone else feel this way?

I guess I am just not in love with the car like my last car. I hardly have any pictures of it on my phone, don't look back when parking it, and I park it wherever and not far away. Maybe its time to sell. :O
Different strokes for different folks. But wow 1 month was all it took????
Ive had my V6 since April 2015 and still haven't got bored of it, but then again I came from a 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 and a 2014 Nissan Sentra.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.