Sponsored

Anybody activate the "Big Guy" seat option?

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If you use electric motors constantly they tend to run out. Like how all those '80's cars with pop up headlights no longer pop up.
Sponsored

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
My seat is nearly all the way back as it is. I'm only 5 10". How close are you 6'4" guys sitting?

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
6'2" but I like to be closer to wheel when driving. LOVE easy entry/exit. Side advantage is when I carry a clipped knife, it doesn't catch the wheel either.

tofercali

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tofer
Vehicle(s)
Black GT Redline on 20's
I'm using this feature even though I'm only 5'11 because I find I rub against the seat bolster much less when entering/exiting.

I have the premier trim package/redline seats and from what I've seen in other posts, I'm not sure how long the leather on the bolsters will hold up to even moderate wear.

Only thing that sucks is my leg barely reaches the clutch to turn the car on! -_-

Aznjason02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Gt PP
If you just hit the power button 1st no clutch, it will move the seat forward, then press the clutch and start.

Sponsored

tofercali

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tofer
Vehicle(s)
Black GT Redline on 20's
That just makes too much sense lol. I'll give that a try for sure.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I... don't get how people sit normally, I suppose. When I'm driving, my seat back is already touching the rear seat bottom; don't know how it could possibly move back to let me get out... and I'm only 5'11".

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I... don't get how people sit normally, I suppose. When I'm driving, my seat back is already touching the rear seat bottom; don't know how it could possibly move back to let me get out... and I'm only 5'11".
All depends on how deep you are, too. I'm 6'2" with long legs, my seat back doesn't touch the rear seat cushion.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
base model bashing day

love it
Yah my non premium model only gave me $3000+ in my bank account...its sad

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ever think maybe not everyone likes the same position you do? I can't stand being that far away. Less control. Go look at every professional race driver and see how close the wheel is to chest. I don't like it that close but stiff arming the steering wheel cause your only 1" closer than your arms are long sucks to me.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yah my non premium model only gave me $3000+ in my bank account...its sad

Yay more people who think their decision is the only correct one.

Well, I have premium (le) and still have more than 3k$ in my account and have a low low note. How about them apples? Somewhere there's someone right now with a 300,000k$ car and a whole lot more money than both us put together.

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
I use this feature and I really like it. I have it in another car and use it as well. I am not too worried about it wearing out. If I was indifferent about the feature, I would turn it off. I like it so I use it. Took me a while to find it.

I am 6 3 and do not put the seat all the way back....I think I have alligator arms.....

B.Crowder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 Mustang GT Prem. M/T
This feature should be called the "Short Spouse" seat option. I don't have a problem getting out from my preferred seating position; it's just difficult getting in after my wife has driven the car without bending down to move the seat back.